ya well.....

Started by NiGHTS, August 11, 2009, 02:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTS

riiighhhhttt

so like yea D:

im going on holiday on thursday. yay?

a four hour flight probably with screaming children yay the joys

but yea were going to Lanzarote for two weeks so i have to put up with my sister for two weeks *unethusiastic* woo

and its unlikely that ill find a hotspot *takin laptop* and its unlikely that the mobile broadband will work abroad...

so yea ill probably be offline for 2 weeks that or ill just not be on very much for the 2 weeks

cause ill be too busy dieing from the heat and sunburn.... then ill just go back to my milkbottle legged self (yes its true they are that white D:) and well i make others look more tanned

so yea for two weeks ill be swimming in teh pool and stuff its liek the upside to going is the pool oh and ill be doing the "shit that sand is hot" dance down the sand to the water at the beach

then a four hour flight back woo?

Dracoslythe

D:  I'M STOWING AWAY WITH YOU.

WE CAN BE ALBINO TWINS.

annoyinglad

Quote from: NiGHTS on August 11, 2009, 02:22:43 AM
riiighhhhttt

so like yea D:

im going on holiday on thursday. yay?

a four hour flight probably with screaming children yay the joys

but yea were going to Lanzarote for two weeks so i have to put up with my sister for two weeks *unethusiastic* woo

and its unlikely that ill find a hotspot *takin laptop* and its unlikely that the mobile broadband will work abroad...

so yea ill probably be offline for 2 weeks that or ill just not be on very much for the 2 weeks

cause ill be too busy dieing from the heat and sunburn.... then ill just go back to my milkbottle legged self (yes its true they are that white D:) and well i make others look more tanned

so yea for two weeks ill be swimming in teh pool and stuff its liek the upside to going is the pool oh and ill be doing the "shit that sand is hot" dance down the sand to the water at the beach

then a four hour flight back woo?

Dang, that sucks... Try to have fun without us! You will be missed.

rubella10

awww i will miss you waaaaaaaaaaaa :'( :'(
i am a strong puppy yes i am give me a treat and i will be a good puppy :)

(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(") ITS AN EVIL BUNNY AND HE WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD 
RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!

Hakudamashi

there goes another one  :(
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Takama94

whoa good luck with that OO