It's been over one year since I first came here...

Started by SuperSonic23, May 29, 2010, 05:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Hey gais. SS12 here! When I first came to the forum, the date was May 25, 2009. It's past that date. So it's my one year anniversery!!! Thank you to all of the best friends I made here. This forum was the best thing that happened to me. I wish I can see you gais in the real world.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Proto_Blaze

ive been here since pretty much the beginning. congrats on your year... heres a +1 karma.

Snooky

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on May 29, 2010, 05:03:16 AM
Hey gais. SS12 here! When I first came to the forum, the date was May 25, 2009. It's past that date. So it's my one year anniversery!!! Thank you to all of the best friends I made here. This forum was the best thing that happened to me. I wish I can see you gais in the real world.
Well congratu-fucking-lations for being the only member here who thinks that being a member of some obscure internet forum for an entire year is worth celebrating.

Kirby

Tanassy

Nice one, mate! +1 from me!

Kirby

Congratz, Bro.

Snooky

Proto_Blaze

just out of curiosity why are you being a jerk snooky?

Snooky

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on May 29, 2010, 03:36:26 PM
just out of curiosity why are you being a jerk snooky?
Because I'm extremely bipolar, and this entertains me while venting my rage.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Snooky on May 29, 2010, 09:46:13 AM
Well congratu-fucking-lations for being the only member here who thinks that being a member of some obscure internet forum for an entire year is worth celebrating.

It is to me. This forum changed life. You're part of it. I don't understand why you're being a jerk lately, but stop it. You been on that pot for too long. If you don't appreciate this, GTFO RIGHT NAO!!! I'm sick and tired of you and your smartass attitude. This really means a lot to me and if you don't appreciate this, you don't appreciate me and I don't want ANYPART OF THS IN MY TOPIC!!! SO GTFO RIGHT NAO!!!

Snooky

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on May 29, 2010, 06:53:07 PM
You been on that pot for too long.
I was actually starting to feel bad about being an asshole until you said that.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Snooky on May 29, 2010, 07:01:11 PM
I was actually starting to feel bad about being an asshole until you said that.

I'm sorry about that statement. But every thing I said is true. You're my friend, but if you don't appreciate me, I don't want anything to do with you.

Snooky

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on May 29, 2010, 07:08:03 PM
I'm sorry about that statement. But every thing I said is true. You're my friend, but if you don't appreciate me, I don't want anything to do with you.
Of course I appreciate you. I just felt like

trollin'. C:

Also I'm an also (oops I'm drunk xD) asshole when I get pissed. ):

Tanassy

Quote from: Snooky on May 29, 2010, 07:11:29 PM

trollin'. C:

everyone feels like trollin one day.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Snooky on May 29, 2010, 07:11:29 PM

trollin'. C:

r u srs?

Snooky

Takama94

one year huh? well this is five days later but congrats +1

SuperSonic23

Sonic360

I can't believe I didn't see this topic, happy yearly anniversary dude, much love +1 karma.

sonicmaddave

+1 Karma to you SS12. I think it's really cool how you like it here so much that you'd make a topic on it. :)