Main Menu

Bye-Bye

Started by Tavy, August 18, 2009, 10:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tavy

Dear forum members.. I'm leaving this forum forever because I repented ...
I belive in God, and I love him so much that I give my pleasure of being on this forum for him, since you will either hate me n ban me, either ignore all the things I will say about God...
sorry, but if he gave his divinity, power, holyness, imortality and invincibility.. and life... I shouldn't waste my time tlaking alone...
So, I'm very very sorry if you really wanted to be my friends... but I will never come back, and you know why...
if you want to contact me...
[email protected]...
may gbu
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

annoyinglad

Quote from: Tavy on August 18, 2009, 10:47:04 AM
I belive in God, and I love him so much that I give my pleasure of being on this forum for him, since you will either hate me n ban me, either ignore all the things I will say about God...
sorry, but if he gave his divinity, power, holyness, imortality and invincibility.. and life... I shouldn't waste my time tlaking alone...
So, I'm very very sorry if you really wanted to be my friends... but I will never come back, and you know why...
[email protected]...
may gbu

Ummm... WTF?

1. Wrong section...
2. What's with you and being God's uber missionary?
3. Some of us here have different religions, why do you seem so intent on converting them? I for one am agnostic. That means I believe there is no way to KNOW that there is a god/gods. Only way to know for sure is to see it myself. I'm sure we have religious people here who disagree with your beliefs. Why not just drop it and have fun?
4. I wish you would have stayed longer. I really wish I could've gotten to know you... Have fun repenting to "his divinity, power, holiness, imortality, and invincibility..."

EDIT:
nvm, sections been changed...

SonicFan47

Huh...well...see ya, I guess...
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

annoyinglad

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 18, 2009, 10:54:42 AM
Huh...well...see ya, I guess...

You weren't nice enough! Repent to his lord! Lol, jk Tavy. Don't take it too seriously.

Why so serious?

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Tavy on August 18, 2009, 10:47:04 AM
[email protected]...
may gbu
ok...
NO SIGNATURE

ShadowsOfSilver

I scream into the night for you, don't make it true, don't leeeeeeeeeeeeave.

You can't leave us. Do whatever, but still, the door is always open :3

The Meph's back in da hawz

Dracoslythe

Alrighty, bye.
Have fun out in the real world.

Good luck converting people, if that's your goal.
Sorry you couldn't convert this confused girl (who thinks she's atheist lol) xP.

But in all seriousness, it was nice having ya around as long as you stayed.

blazerh44

Well, for the time I knew ya, I thought you were a pretty neat guy. And now that you're leaving (or already gone) I'm gonna miss ya.

And I see where you're getting at with being alone and needing to go out into the world. I'm a Christian too and God would want you to spread his word.

So I leave you with this: Go out in the world and spread the good news to all. And don't forget about all your friends here. :)

Hakudamashi

Theres goes one messed up cool kid  :(
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 18, 2009, 01:19:18 PM
Theres goes one messed up cool kid  :(

Any words of wisdom from Hong Kong Phooey?

Hakudamashi

that he should drop his conversion quest and enjoy life
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 18, 2009, 01:26:17 PM
that he should drop his conversion quest and enjoy life

Wait, didn't I say that earlier? *karate chopped to death*

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay