Main Menu

Super Sonic Boom's Life ~ Outside of Sonic Zone

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

August 10, 2009

Two weeks from today I will be going back to school (along with other members of the forum) and I am trying to get my learner's permit before I go back. Draco created a topic talking about birthdays, and the forum now officially knows that I am 6 days younger than Draco (LOL, so funny)!

My Sonic 3 & Knuckles playthrough may turn out to be the best run I have ever had in that game...as of right now I officially got Super Sonic for the first time legitimately without cheats. :D

Super Sonic Boom

August 18, 2009

I am getting ready for school and also preparing for my birthday. Granted I don't turn 16 util October 9th, it's a great feeling to get ready for that day.

I am still trying to complete my Sonic 3 & Kncukles Playthrough...and I really want to finish it before school starts. :o

Super Sonic Boom

August 23, 2009

Well it's the last day of summer for me...tomorrow I go back to school at 7:22 AM! This sucks, plus...I procrastinated on getting my learner's permit, so I'm almost a year behind in that.

I just have a feeling this year's going to stress me out even more than ALL OF THE LAST YEARS PUT TOGETHER!

Sonic360

I know how you feel dude,this is the 2nd week of my freshman year,and I've already got problems,one being that I have 2 interviews to go to,this is like the 7th interview I've been to in 2 months time,I'm 14 and I am being interviewed for collages everywhere.I have been to Yale for an interview last year,I took the ACT in 7th grade,alot of interviews in 8th,and some more while I'm in the 9th,why was I born so smart?And I'm going to Australia with all the 11th graders this summer,It's like I don't really have a regular teenage life.Well I do wish you the best,and happy early birthday.May you have many more.

Super Sonic Boom

August 28, 2009

First week of school finished up with 2 fire drills within 5 days. Anyway, this is just a quick blog saying I made it through the week and I am proud to say that my teachers are amazing...and this is going to be a fantastic year! :)

Rulep

I'm happy that your having a good time at school! Though school still didn't start for me.
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

azlj01

No school starting god when is this nightmare going to end i have procrastinated on some stuff too but everything will settle down soon.

Sonicboom238

Lol hay i like cheese.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Sonicboom238 on September 02, 2009, 01:38:12 PM
How amazing are your teachers?What do they do?

Most of my teachers are cool, but my technology teacher is the most amazing on out of all of them!

She teaches my video game deisgn class and programing class. :D

Sonicboom238

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on September 02, 2009, 02:14:45 PM
Most of my teachers are cool, but my technology teacher is the most amazing on out of all of them!

She teaches my video game deisgn class and programing class. :D

Wow... :o that is amazing.
Lol hay i like cheese.

Sonic360

Hey guess what sonicboom im a mod now im so happy i cried when i first heard the news

Super Sonic Boom

September 6, 2009

Well I was asked the big question by my mom last night..."What do you want for your birthday Chris?"

Of course I said "I dunno" so then I am not committed to saying anything right now, I already have an idea what I want but I am not sure if my parents will understand why I want what I want. For my 16th birthday, I would like a video capture card system so that way I could record better playthroughs for my YouTube channel...but I should look into how much it costs so that if I decide to hold off on that and buy it with my own money...I'll know what I have to spend on it.

Super Sonic Boom

September 8, 2009

Well tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of the SEGA Dreamcast's launch in the USA, I think that's pretty awesome I still have mine sitting near my computer and I still use it! :D

School's starting to pick up...but I don't wanna get into details right now, but every thing's OK for now. My birthday is in one month (as of tomorrow) which is really cool for me.

Sonic360

SSB that's awesome that you still have your Dreamcast, I still have my SEGA Genisis sitting in my room, just waiting for me to play Comix Zone and stop playing Sonic3.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Sonic360 on September 13, 2009, 02:30:02 AM
SSB that's awesome that you still have your Dreamcast, I still have my SEGA Genisis sitting in my room, just waiting for me to play Comix Zone and stop playing Sonic3.

Hehehe, it's my 4th Dreamcast...I lost one due to hardware failure (SEGA's Fault) and 2 to a scratched eye lense. ;D