My Sonic Colors (DS) Playthrough

Started by Dropletz, November 16, 2010, 11:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dropletz

So, here we go, my revamp thread; in which I renamed...THAT, which is in the heading.

PS: Yes, I like using up the Rush Gauge...It make Sonic move EVEN faster and also it makes him basically invulnerable  to crap on the stage...Except spikes and bomb ballons, for some strange reason.

PSS: Yes, yes...I also know that Planet Wisp level shouldn't be here yet, but I had already made that vid, before even making the other two. Soooo...Meaaaeah!

Sidenote: Credit goes to Barc on Tropical Resort: Act-2 for letting me use his save file in this recording. So, yeah man...Thanks! +1 on your karma for this!

Barc

and how did you get it to work????? please tell me, I really want to play this game :(

Hakudamashi

How'd you get it and all its things to work?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dropletz

uh, seriously you don't know?

Ahem, well, anyways, I'm using no$gba 2.6a with all its bios and firmware...things...right so, get those...oh, and no$zoomer (the lastest version) then you're good to go.

Barc

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 17, 2010, 07:05:05 PM
uh, seriously you don't know?

Ahem, well, anyways, I'm using no$gba 2.6a with all its bios and firmware...things...right so, get those...oh, and no$zoomer (the lastest version) then you're good to go.

meh, I´m not friendly with those kind of things sooo i give up ;D but nice gameplay

Dropletz

no, no...don't give up!

you know, I could upload the no$gba/apps I use to make mine work and put it up on the forum.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 18, 2010, 04:02:35 PM
no, no...don't give up!

you know, I could upload the no$gba/apps I use to make mine work and put it up on the forum.
Would you kindly?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dropletz

Barc

Dropletz

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on November 18, 2010, 05:28:27 PM
miracles and good people do exist :3
no problem, no problem.
ya know, I already post my no$gba emu, right? you can get it from the download section.

from here: http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php/topic,18415.0.html

Barc

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 18, 2010, 07:29:19 PM
no problem, no problem.
ya know, I already post my no$gba emu, right? you can get it from the download section.

from here: http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php/topic,18415.0.html
sweet!!! I´ll try it right now, +1 karma ^_^ you´re the best ;D

Edit: another miracle: the first 2 tries were FAIOL the rom image crashed and the zoomer wouldn´t work, but now somehow IT WORKS hehehe thanks a lot, if you need anything someday just tell me and i´ll help in ever human way i can  ;)

eXtremeAzure

OMG! Thx dude! But when I download your file it only has .sav files. Where's sonic colors?
??? :'(

EDIT: NVM! Thx so much solace! It works +5 for your awesome generosity.

Barc

Quote from: ManicX~1323 on November 19, 2010, 05:25:46 AM
OMG! Thx dude! But when I download your file it only has .sav files. Where's sonic colors?
??? :'(

EDIT: NVM! Thx so much solace! It works +5 for your awesome generosity.

you have to download the rom by yourself, you can search it on google or youtube because I think the one from here got removed

Dropletz

Barc

Quote from: ManicX~1323 on November 19, 2010, 05:25:46 AM
  NVM! Thx so much solace! It works +5 for your awesome generosity.
this, I just cant stop from giving you karma, I already beat eggman, and I have 5 chaos emeralds ;D