My Sonic Colors (DS) Playthrough

Started by Dropletz, November 16, 2010, 11:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dropletz

So, here we go, my revamp thread; in which I renamed...THAT, which is in the heading.

PS: Yes, I like using up the Rush Gauge...It make Sonic move EVEN faster and also it makes him basically invulnerable  to crap on the stage...Except spikes and bomb ballons, for some strange reason.

PSS: Yes, yes...I also know that Planet Wisp level shouldn't be here yet, but I had already made that vid, before even making the other two. Soooo...Meaaaeah!

Sidenote: Credit goes to Barc on Tropical Resort: Act-2 for letting me use his save file in this recording. So, yeah man...Thanks! +1 on your karma for this!

Barc

and how did you get it to work????? please tell me, I really want to play this game :(

Hakudamashi

How'd you get it and all its things to work?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dropletz

uh, seriously you don't know?

Ahem, well, anyways, I'm using no$gba 2.6a with all its bios and firmware...things...right so, get those...oh, and no$zoomer (the lastest version) then you're good to go.

Barc

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 17, 2010, 07:05:05 PM
uh, seriously you don't know?

Ahem, well, anyways, I'm using no$gba 2.6a with all its bios and firmware...things...right so, get those...oh, and no$zoomer (the lastest version) then you're good to go.

meh, I´m not friendly with those kind of things sooo i give up ;D but nice gameplay

Dropletz

no, no...don't give up!

you know, I could upload the no$gba/apps I use to make mine work and put it up on the forum.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 18, 2010, 04:02:35 PM
no, no...don't give up!

you know, I could upload the no$gba/apps I use to make mine work and put it up on the forum.
Would you kindly?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dropletz

Barc

Dropletz

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on November 18, 2010, 05:28:27 PM
miracles and good people do exist :3
no problem, no problem.
ya know, I already post my no$gba emu, right? you can get it from the download section.

from here: http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php/topic,18415.0.html

Barc

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 18, 2010, 07:29:19 PM
no problem, no problem.
ya know, I already post my no$gba emu, right? you can get it from the download section.

from here: http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php/topic,18415.0.html
sweet!!! I´ll try it right now, +1 karma ^_^ you´re the best ;D

Edit: another miracle: the first 2 tries were FAIOL the rom image crashed and the zoomer wouldn´t work, but now somehow IT WORKS hehehe thanks a lot, if you need anything someday just tell me and i´ll help in ever human way i can  ;)

eXtremeAzure

OMG! Thx dude! But when I download your file it only has .sav files. Where's sonic colors?
??? :'(

EDIT: NVM! Thx so much solace! It works +5 for your awesome generosity.

Barc

Quote from: ManicX~1323 on November 19, 2010, 05:25:46 AM
OMG! Thx dude! But when I download your file it only has .sav files. Where's sonic colors?
??? :'(

EDIT: NVM! Thx so much solace! It works +5 for your awesome generosity.

you have to download the rom by yourself, you can search it on google or youtube because I think the one from here got removed

Dropletz

Barc

Quote from: ManicX~1323 on November 19, 2010, 05:25:46 AM
  NVM! Thx so much solace! It works +5 for your awesome generosity.
this, I just cant stop from giving you karma, I already beat eggman, and I have 5 chaos emeralds ;D

Dropletz

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on November 20, 2010, 06:02:02 AM
this, I just cant stop from giving you karma, I already beat eggman, and I have 5 chaos emeralds ;D
Ehehe! Thanks! Keep'em comin'!
5 chaos emerald...I only have 2  :'(

I'm thinking about making a recording of me playing every level. Maybe...I really hate playin' Asteroid Coaster the green liquid...stuff...

Barc

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 20, 2010, 05:08:21 PM
Ehehe! Thanks! Keep'em comin'!
5 chaos emerald...I only have 2  :'(

Anyways, check this out:

More gameplay of Sonic Color, this time Tropical Resort. 

I'm thinking about making a recording of me playing every level. Maybe...I really hate playin' Asteroid Coaster the green liquid...stuff...

nice gameplay!, I already ot the seven emeralds ;D and beated the extra boss, is kinda cool, but I prefer the egg nega wisp and the final color blaster rater than super sonic, those special stages are frustrating, but if you want to I can lend yo my save data ;) you know, to return the favor

Colin969

Another game to obsessively Complete with all Chaos emeralds...YAY!
Thats, its awesome.

Also whats your Youtube name? ill sub.

Dropletz

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on November 20, 2010, 08:54:00 PM
nice gameplay!, I already ot the seven emeralds ;D and beated the extra boss, is kinda cool, but I prefer the egg nega wisp and the final color blaster rater than super sonic, those special stages are frustrating, but if you want to I can lend yo my save data ;) you know, to return the favor
sure. I would love to play on your save file. send it, plz!

Quote from: Colin969 on November 20, 2010, 10:09:03 PM
Another game to obsessively Complete with all Chaos emeralds...YAY!
Thats, its awesome.

Also whats your Youtube name? ill sub.
uhh...redkoopa231

Barc

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 21, 2010, 08:17:01 AM
sure. I would love to play on your save file. send it, plz!
uhh...redkoopa231

sure, hold on...

edit: here you have, have fun!  http://www.mediafire.com/?bve5ve4wr2c930e

and I forgot to compress it :P but it´s a little file so no problem ;D

Dropletz

Quote from: shadic the ultimate on November 21, 2010, 08:33:48 AM
sure, hold on...

edit: here you have, have fun!  http://www.mediafire.com/?bve5ve4wr2c930e

and I forgot to compress it :P but it´s a little file so no problem ;D
alright cool, I'm downloading it as we speak...uh...as I write. ^^

karma +1

Oh, cool! I've played with your save file a little and tried fighting Nega-Mother Wisp. How in the hell did you get an S rank? I can't even beat THIS?!?!  ???

Anyways, thanks for this

Barc

Quote from: Solar-Solace on November 21, 2010, 12:33:22 PM
alright cool, I'm downloading it as we speak...uh...as I write. ^^

karma +1

Oh, cool! I've played with your save file a little and tried fighting Nega-Mother Wisp. How in the hell did you get an S rank? I can't even beat THIS?!?!  ???

Anyways, thanks for this

I GOT AN S-RANK??!?!?!?!?!????????

skill I guess ;D I don´t remember how exactly but I play that abattle A LOT.

but i´m not sure if I was using a ring multiplier code at thet time? the one that makes one ring count as two, I used it to get to the special stages and I don´t know if I deactivated it, i´m not sure.

here´s a tip: ALWAYS have your boost charged,
-at the start of the battle concentrate on getting at least 80 rings (it will take long but it´s the safe way) or   evn more rings,
-with your boost charged boost into the rocks and aim to her hands,
-when you starrt bosting continuously don´t think too much of the rings (you will get more later) but if you can get them safely get them,
-always avoid the laser and those red things,
-to see where is the laser going, watch her head after she spits those purple and red things and go to the side where she won´t be shooting
-when you get close enough aim to the flower on her head,
-repeat this two times more,

good luck ;)

MetaRL123

Maybe after you collect all chaos emeralds, you could do the Super Sonic boss in there recorded from you :D
DO A BARREL ROLL!

Dropletz

I don't mean to bump this thread...yeah, I do...But I just wanted say major update to this.

Credit goes to Barc for letting me use his savefile in my recent recording...Which is...Tropical Resort Act-2.

I guess, the only thing I can say...Stay tune for more?