The Dash Adventure movie trailer

Started by EchidnaPower, July 16, 2011, 02:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmNW3Jo8Bw&feature=channel_video_title

This is it! Xyno and Mikey (Jordan) definitely came through for me and the project! I wanna thank you both for working so hard on this thing, and I'm proud to be working with you. Now we can get to work on the real thing!

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on July 16, 2011, 02:27:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmNW3Jo8Bw&feature=channel_video_title

This is it! Xyno and Mikey (Jordan) definitely came through for me and the project! I wanna thank you both for working so hard on this thing, and I'm proud to be working with you. Now we can get to work on the real thing!
Hey, that's the thing Draco is VAing for, ain't it? 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 16, 2011, 02:31:01 AM
Hey, that's the thing Draco is VAing for, ain't it? 8D

Well her name was on the starring cast, is that proof enough? lol

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on July 16, 2011, 06:31:55 AM
Well her name was on the starring cast, is that proof enough? lol
I havn't watched the trailer yet. I'm waiting until I have my compy fixed so I can watch with headphones. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 16, 2011, 06:35:23 AM
I havn't watched the trailer yet. I'm waiting until I have my compy fixed so I can watch with headphones. :3

Suit yourself lol. Hopefully in a few days we'll be able to get started on animating the real movie. Of course the only delay is that I need Sonic and Eggman's voices in order for Xyno to do the lip-synching.

I love Jesus! Do you?

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: YouTubeSorry, EP. When It's out I'll try to watch it but I can't guarantee you I'll watch the entire thing. Fanfics and sprite animations don't really tickle my fancy, no offense to you and your hard work. Regardless I still wish you and your entire team good luck on the project. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey