Fitting? Or UNfitting?

Started by jkid101094, November 21, 2011, 05:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLqS2c7Gxzc&feature=feedu

Quote from: Description
Don't get all excited now. I know I said I'm done with SG but I figured I'd at least end the playlist but showing off more than the Modern SA2 remakes.

Getting back into what you all subscribed for I present, "Does it Fit?". The mini-series where I place a song from another franchise over a level (Classic and Modern) and you guys declare it "fitting" or "unfitting". As of now I plan for this level to be the last in my play list but if the feed back is positive I'll do one every so often. Maybe every five or so Yu-Gi-Oh! videos. Sound good? Good. I hope you guys enjoy!

Today's Victim: Chemical Plant Zone ~ Redial (Bomberman Heroes)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Oh god... that song... has been stuck in my head for like 10 years.

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 21, 2011, 05:10:34 AM
Oh god... that song... has been stuck in my head for like 10 years.
I feel your pain. The song is amazing.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 21, 2011, 05:14:02 AM
I feel your pain. The song is amazing.
The worst thing is when you haven't played the game for ages and forget what it's from.. then you dedicate your life to searching for it.

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on November 21, 2011, 05:41:04 PM
The worst thing is when you haven't played the game for ages and forget what it's from.. then you dedicate your life to searching for it.

I've actually become rather good at finding things like that.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196