Sonic's weight loss

Started by Lost Lone Key, September 29, 2008, 06:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think made Sonic loose his belly from 14 yeares(in Sonic 2) to his when he had 16 years( Sonic And the the Secret Ring)

All the running
20 (71.4%)
Not eating soo mych donuts(rings)
0 (0%)
Time
1 (3.6%)
Puberty
4 (14.3%)
You are undecided
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Lost Lone Key

I think the puberty or running changed him soo much! he grow taler, his hair grow longer, his arme and feet grow, hes big belly shrunk(maybe cuz his fast puberty grow, the same happenes and happens to me, at 1st i was verry fat, now i am normal, and this continues(o oh!) and maybe i will get skinny :( , i also grew in lenght and loosed weight and i also like to run much, before it was harder to me but now i run, from my height kids, verry fast, i got only 1 rival and now i love to run!)
I am Lost and i am Lone, he ho finds me i will help him open the door to The KOH.

Claude_X

I would say it was a way to get the kids to like him better.  Back in Sonic The Hedgehog 2, kid shows had characters who were more cutesy looking.    As time went on, the taste of these shows (or the style the children liked) changed to a more stylized look leaning towards the "extreme".    Therefore, sonic had to get even more  stylized himself, and it is also the reason for his steadily growing ego and "90's" cool.

If you are wanting a reason in the sonic world...   I do not know a way to explain something like that.  Perhaps he stopped eating Chilidogs.

Gilly

Quote from: Claude_X on September 29, 2008, 02:27:59 PM
I would say it was a way to get the kids to like him better.  Back in Sonic The Hedgehog 2, kid shows had characters who were more cutesy looking.    As time went on, the taste of these shows (or the style the children liked) changed to a more stylized look leaning towards the "extreme".    Therefore, sonic had to get even more  stylized himself, and it is also the reason for his steadily growing ego and "90's" cool.

If you are wanting a reason in the sonic world...   I do not know a way to explain something like that.  Perhaps he stopped eating Chilidogs.

VERY well-said lol

Lost Lone Key

What is a chilldog? lag!!!!( it reads [leg]  and it means nasty in Gretek
I am Lost and i am Lone, he ho finds me i will help him open the door to The KOH.

Lost Lone Key

Quote from: SoNICFaN23 on September 29, 2008, 02:35:47 PM
VERY well-said lol
Man, i am a teen and i preety liked him chubby like in Sonic 1, also i like him like in SA2, not too fat, not too slim, just right, huh?

Hakudamashi

All running finally kicked in!
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

It could be a number of things.  As aforementioned, it could be the fact of the style that kids want.  Another reason could be new artists and developers, and yet another reason could be that Sega just wanted to give Sonic a makeover.  As I said, there are many different reasons for Sonic's design.

Claude_X

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 30, 2008, 10:16:53 AM
It could be a number of things.  As aforementioned, it could be the fact of the style that kids want.  Another reason could be new artists and developers, and yet another reason could be that Sega just wanted to give Sonic a makeover.  As I said, there are many different reasons for Sonic's design.

It was the chili dogs.

Proto_Blaze

definatley the running... when was the last time he even mentioned chilli dogs?

Mephiles

I think his favorite food was chili-dogs.

gaaaaaaaaa..........
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

darkness shadow

wat does sonic eat now if he's laid of the chillidogs then?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultrashadow on October 01, 2008, 10:09:29 AM
BURGERS!
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Lost Lone Key

Quote from: ultrashadow on October 01, 2008, 10:09:29 AM
DONUTS!!! (the rings)

darkness shadow

or is it worms and other stuff a normal hedgehog eats?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Lost Lone Key

Man, hedgyes arent suposed to be vegetarian? like imagine Sonic eating worms, YACS!!