Wii U

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 21, 2011, 12:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on June 03, 2012, 01:53:48 PM
I'm happy their imputing all this new sh*t into the 3DS as well. It's funny, I used to have buyer's remorse for the thing, now I use it every day... funny how that works.
You fickle son of a bitch xD

jkid101094

I haven't watched the entire thing but...joy sticks like the Gamecube controller, my God...

...Not that I have a problem with the sticks in general, but you guys already know I'm a weird motherfucker. I have a really bad habit of chewing on joy sticks. >.> <.<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

So jkid, how does the controller feel?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

OK. I haven't really noticed a different between it and any other controller thus far and Monster Hunter plays really well on it.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

How doe the Wii U d-pad feel in comparison to the 3DS d-pad l?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on April 06, 2013, 12:57:29 PM
How doe the Wii U d-pad feel in comparison to the 3DS d-pad l?
I honestly can't say. I've only played two Wii U games and neither one has used it for anything.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 06, 2013, 02:09:59 PM
I honestly can't say. I've only played two Wii U games and neither one has used it for anything.
Well, how does it feel? I need to know if I can play my fighting games reliabley.
I can't with the 3DS d-pad, but I find the Vita d-pad to work wonders... except Blazblue...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on April 06, 2013, 02:40:46 PM
Well, how does it feel? I need to know if I can play my fighting games reliabley.
I can't with the 3DS d-pad, but I find the Vita d-pad to work wonders... except Blazblue...
Really? I think the 3DS D-Pad is heaven. Then again, i have only played SSIV3D and Generations with it.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 06, 2013, 04:25:01 PM
Really? I think the 3DS D-Pad is heaven. Then again, i have only played SSIV3D and Generations with it.
How fat are your hands?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

To me the Wii U gamepad seems like it would be difficult to play fighting games with. I'm a control stick user though so it wouldn't bother me.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 06, 2013, 04:29:22 PM
To me the Wii U gamepad seems like it would be difficult to play fighting games with. I'm a control stick user though so it wouldn't bother me.
If you're saying I can't reliably play my fighting games, that cripples it's value for me...

Well how pretty do the games look? Cause this Vita and PS3 have clearly shown me that Youtube makes games look like garbage in comparison due to its compression bullshit.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

All... the two fighting games on the platform.
Anyway, you can always get the Wii U Pro Controller and bundles (that arent Nintendo Land) usually come with one as well.

Hakudamashi

Yup, gotta spend extra moneys to play games properly...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on April 06, 2013, 05:20:13 PM
If you're saying I can't reliably play my fighting games, that cripples it's value for me...

Well how pretty do the games look? Cause this Vita and PS3 have clearly shown me that Youtube makes games look like garbage in comparison due to its compression bullshit.
I don't have an HD TV but the games still look really good, I suppose. Nintendo Land is really pretty on the Gamepad~

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

How's the user interace? In terms of how fast things load and how is it just poking through the menus n' shit?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay