Main Menu

Wezu-kuns new offer

Started by XtheHedgehog, August 10, 2009, 03:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XtheHedgehog

hey guys X here, i wanted u guys to know that if you need help with anything, just MSN/email me at [email protected]
i can help you with

Photoshop
SADX hacking
SSBB hints
some files(file trade OLNY, semi-exeptions)
the rules of the internet
and much more!
just contact me and ill help ye

NeoMetalSonic

ok, what are the "SSBB Hints" You have to offer?

JetTheHawk

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 10, 2009, 03:10:42 PM
hey guys X here, i wanted u guys to know that if you need help with anything, just MSN/email me at [email protected]
i can help you with

Photoshop
SADX hacking
SSBB hints
and much more!
lol, ill need some help with the SSBB font xD

oh and just for the record, I dont need and tips, I'm pretty badass with FALCO THE BADASS WHO PERSONALLY PREFERS YOUR ASS :D
NO SIGNATURE

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 10, 2009, 04:19:24 PM
lol, ill need some help with the SSBB font xD

oh and just for the record, I dont need and tips, I'm pretty badass with FALCO THE BADASS WHO PERSONALLY PREFERS YOUR ASS :D
I bet I could beat you with Marth. I just wanted to see the tips he had and if they were actually worth using

JetTheHawk

Quote from: NeoMetalSonic on August 10, 2009, 04:21:12 PM
I bet I could beat you with Marth. I just wanted to see the tips he had and if they were actually worth using
lawl, o  rly, but lets do this tomorrow its kinda late to brawl lol
NO SIGNATURE

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 10, 2009, 04:21:56 PM
lawl, o  rly, but lets do this tomorrow its kinda late to brawl lol
very well, here is my fc...
Name: Neo
Friend Code: 1203-9015-8059

JetTheHawk

Quote from: NeoMetalSonic on August 10, 2009, 04:24:18 PM
very well, here is my fc...
Name: Neo
Friend Code: 1203-9015-8059
I already had you added lol
NO SIGNATURE

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 10, 2009, 04:34:57 PM
I already had you added lol
oh, perfect, I must have you added as well. So when? And I need to know what time it is where you are. So we can plan when we'll brawl.

Also, If we're gonna talk more about this we should move this to PMs

Mikey

Neat! Thanks for offering help!

XtheHedgehog

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 10, 2009, 03:10:42 PM
i can help you with

Photoshop
SADX hacking
SSBB hints
and much more!

Don't we have sections here for all that stuff? Besides, why would we have to e-mail you? I don't know if you understand it, but there's a reason we give eachother dl links for all this stuff on the site. We want to share and make our community happy.
damit annoyinglad can you stop with that >.>

SonicFan47

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 13, 2009, 02:45:52 PM
Don't we have sections here for all that stuff? Besides, why would we have to e-mail you? I don't know if you understand it, but there's a reason we give eachother dl links for all this stuff on the site. We want to share and make our community happy.
damit annoyinglad can you stop with that >.>
Jet edited your post, A-lad.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

annoyinglad

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 13, 2009, 05:28:00 PM
Jet edited your post, A-lad.

Yeah, which makes no sense... Why not just quote me and respond? Oh well... What does he mean by "stop doing that?" I don't quite get it. I was just explaining how this site works(or at least used to before I left).

XtheHedgehog

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 14, 2009, 07:35:47 AM
Yeah, which makes no sense... Why not just quote me and respond? Oh well... What does he mean by "stop doing that?" I don't quite get it. I was just explaining how this site works(or at least used to before I left).

lol he ments stop saying -waiting to be lowerd for speaking up- and i know how the dam site works ive been here for a year now, this offer is for personal person to person chat and explanation, you dont NEED to do it >_>

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 14, 2009, 09:38:01 AM
lol he ments stop saying -waiting to be lowerd for speaking up- and i know how the dam site works ive been here for a year now, this offer is for personal person to person chat and explanation, you dont NEED to do it >_>

Then stop saying what? I'm not saying this is a bad thing or whatever else everyone inevitably thinks I'm saying. I'm not trying to be the bad guy here. I'm just asking if this is the best way to do things. There are surely faster and simpler ways to do it. But now everyone's gonna take what I said, blow it way out of proportion, and I'm gonna be known as the jack ass of the forum...

XtheHedgehog

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 14, 2009, 12:10:38 PM
Then stop saying what? I'm not saying this is a bad thing or whatever else everyone inevitably thinks I'm saying. I'm not trying to be the bad guy here. I'm just asking if this is the best way to do things. There are surely faster and simpler ways to do it. But now everyone's gonna take what I said, blow it way out of proportion, and I'm gonna be known as the jack ass of the forum...

lol there probly is a simpler way, but its less efficeint XD i try to teach and explain things very well to a person lawl, and the war of forum jackass is between me and levi, and levi is winnin O+O