If this thing's what keeps the forum goin', I guess I'll do it too...

Started by Ioshyriku, March 16, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

I'm not really a fast food consumer. I did buy a lot of hamburgers back in middle school at a fast food just called "FAST FOOD", I also liked McDonald's, but not for the food, since it was pretty crappy back in the day, but for the Happy Meal toys and the giant slide it used to have.
Now if only Wild-Duck Burger from Persona 3 was a real place.

Elija2

If you were to have a kid, would you rather they be a boy or a girl?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on May 05, 2015, 08:52:58 AM
If you were to have a kid, would you rather they be a boy or a girl?
If possible, both. But if it's only one, I hope it'll be a boy, since they (at least in my case) don't ask for as much stuff as girls do.

Elija2

Are there any games that you quit playing out of frustration?

Ioshyriku

I have a really short temper, so yes. But I never give up, I usually come back to them after several months and try my luck again.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

I can't remember. I usually take a lot of breaks from games, not to mention that most of them are pretty old and don't count the time I've spent on them.
I'll just assume that it was either Shining Force II or Halo.

Elija2

Have you ever accidentally lost all of your progress in a video game?

Ioshyriku

1. I had to reinstall Windows a lot of times on both my old PC and I wasn't able to backup my saves.
2. My PS1 memory card also got erased a few times, maybe it became corrupt or something. And that's the reason I stopped playing Spyro the Dragon.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

A neighbour spread KGen98 along with a bunch of Megadrive roms all around our street, I guess the first one that I emulated was, albeit not on my PC yet, Phantasy Star II (my friend didn't have the patience to stay trough Phantasy Star 4's intro), funny since it's my least favorite of the trilogy (I'm saying trilogy because PSIII is technically a spinoff).

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on May 07, 2015, 05:53:28 AM
Did you delete the roms before 24 hours???
1.I didn't even know they were being emulated, I thought it was a collection of Sega games or something.
2.Do people actually do that?
Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 07, 2015, 06:06:29 AM
Do you like penguins?
Yes, they're adorable.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay