If this thing's what keeps the forum goin', I guess I'll do it too...

Started by Ioshyriku, March 16, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Do you hate it when games have a max weight that you can carry?

Ioshyriku

The only ones I played that had that were Morrowind and Oblivion, and yes, it was a pain.
But at the same time it helped learn to get rid of items I don't need and be a little more resourceful, I usually stack them up until I finish the game.
So no, even if I dislike it I do find it useful.

Elija2

What's your favourite cover art for a game that you think sucks?

Ioshyriku

Can't think of any. I have not played a bad game in years.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

Although, I could pick the PSP version first Persona game, but the only bad thing about is the controls outside the dungeons (4-way movement in an isometric area is a pain) and the character portraits.

I heard Sonic 2006 was pretty bad, but the cover looks kinda cool.

Elija2

Which of these Microsoft Windows anime girls is your favourite?

Ioshyriku

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on May 26, 2015, 08:25:48 AM
What operating system do you use?
Windows 7 (Laptop), Windows XP (Old PC, yes I am aware that it isn't supported anymore, but I have used Windows 98 until 2005 and nothing bad happened) and Android (Phone).

Elija2

What's your least favourite box art for a game that you love?

Ioshyriku

Pretty much every Western cover for Megaman.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

LEGO Jurassic World looks really fun, I hope we'll be able to unlock and play as the dinosaurs too.

I'm really curious about the new Star Fox game, nothing much to say. I'm bummed that they won't say more about the new Zelda there or announce a new F-Zero.

Minecraft: Story Mode. Not sure what to say about it, I'm curious what will TellTale do with it, I hope it will awesome since they left me Sam&Max-less for so much time and Tales from the Borderlands is not enough to clench my thirst for a humorous TellTale adventure.

No Man's Sky. Now this is a title I've kept my eyes on for a while, a huge and interesting adventure that will probably be the end of the remaining bits of my social life.

Overwatch - it's really neat to see Blizzard make something new after they ruined WarCraft and milking that ruin for years to come. Overwatch looks really cool, to bad it doesn't seem like it will have a story mode, especially since the trailer was so cool.

And do I really have to mention Shin-Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem and Persona 5? I feel like game companies want to slice me in half by realeasing these two amazing titles on rival platforms. Well about SMTxFE i'm more curious than excited, as I am with Persona 5, since I don't know much about it, from all the things I understood from GameXplain it will mostly be a FE story set in our time, but other than the destroyed city at the end of the trailer I have not seen anything SMT related.

Elija2

If you could make a movie about anything, what would it be about?