If this thing's what keeps the forum goin', I guess I'll do it too...

Started by Ioshyriku, March 16, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

I do actually have plans to make an animated movie, when I'll master the basic animation skills, about a game I started making that I will probably finish when I'm 99.

Elija2

Man, is anyone here gonna have the drive to actually finish their game?

Ioshyriku

I work on it on my free time, getting all the systems ready and learning a few new things along the way.
But that leaves the graphics which will mostly consist in paralax mapping (that will take me an eternity since one sprite sheet took me around 10 hours to make, but this I plan on buying a drawing tablet, which might decrease my work time from 90 years to 40) and the story (that I rebooted like 10 times until I got it semi-decentb and it's 12% ready).

Ioshyriku

I prefer dubs because I can focus more on the things happening on the screen.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on May 31, 2015, 02:25:38 AM
What's your favourite extreme sports game?
Either Moto Racer 2 on the PS1 or 1080 Snowboarding on the N64.
Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 31, 2015, 05:20:37 AM
Who's your favourite Jojo?
Until now it's Joseph, Jonathan being a close second, but there are 5 more parts I have not seen yet.

Ioshyriku

Since I have not played any Sonic game past 2005 I think Sonic Adventure DX, since it's the one I come back to most of the time and it is also a pretty nostalgic title since me and my friends played the demo version countless times before any of us had internet, challenging each other's times, trying to find hidden stuff and mess with the system files to see what results we got (the last one was mostly me though, but I liked to show people what I did).

Elija2

Ioshyriku

Most of the time, yes.
Latelly I played Sonic 4 Episode 2 on my phone, the spin dash was a pain to pull out though.