If this thing's what keeps the forum goin', I guess I'll do it too...

Started by Ioshyriku, March 16, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Ioshyriku

A third arm. I find it pretty useless having only two.

I wanted to make a joke about having a third leg but it was too long.

Elija2

Quote from: Ioshyriku on June 16, 2015, 09:04:43 PM
A third arm. I find it pretty useless having only two.

Really? Every other person on the planet probably finds having two arms pretty useful.

What were your favourite E3 announcements (other than Shenmue III)?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on June 16, 2015, 09:19:42 PM
Really? Every other person on the planet probably finds having two arms pretty useful.
I am very clumsy.
Quote from: Elija2 on June 16, 2015, 09:19:42 PM
What were your favourite E3 announcements (other than Shenmue III)?
No Man's Sky, Star Fox Zero, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Fallout 4.
I haven't seen the whole E3 this year because of exams so I'm not sure if there are more awesome games I should look forward to.
Quote from: Ioshyriku on June 14, 2015, 12:37:37 PM
I guess I'd have to say (...) Shenmue 3.
Isn't it odd that I mentioned this a few days ago and it happened?

Elija2

Ioshyriku

From what I understood a few years ago, Shenmue III is supposed to be the last one even though the story has four parts, so who knows.
It also depends on the success this one will have.

Elija2

I'm pretty sure Yu said that the plan was to originally have 4 or 5 games spanning 11 story chapters. I think he still wants to follow that plan so Shenmue III might end on another cliffhanger.

Would you be pissed if it did and there was no Shenmue IV?

Ioshyriku

We'll have to wait and see.
I don't think I would get that pissed since I have a general idea how the story might end, considering it's similar to most martial arts movies.

Elija2

I mean, yeah we all know that Ryo is gonna beat up Lan Di, but it's all about the journey.

Who's your favourite girl in Shenmue?

Ioshyriku

Elija2

Yeah, she's alright but her English voice acting is probably the worst out of all the main characters.

Do you prefer the classic Castlevania games or the Metroid/Igavania games?

Ioshyriku

Ioshyriku

Oh, alright, I'll pick Igavania since I like exploring, Dawn of Sorrow being my favorite Castlevania game.

Although lately I've been playing more traditional Castlevania games like Dracula X Chronicles and Touhou Koumajou Densetsu (if that counts).

Elija2

Is there a Touhou game in every genre? IS THERE A TOUHOU FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER?!?