If this thing's what keeps the forum goin', I guess I'll do it too...

Started by Ioshyriku, March 16, 2015, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

Ye Olde Swagfag

Elija2

Do you prefer turn-based or real-time battle systems in games?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Ye Olde Swagfag on August 28, 2015, 03:27:55 AM
You ever tried the kinect/playstation move?
No.
Quote from: Elija2 on August 28, 2015, 10:03:34 AM
Do you prefer turn-based or real-time battle systems in games?
Turn-based because I can plan my next move carefully, but I do like some good old hacking and slashing from time to time.

Elija2

Is there a candy or snack or whatever that you want to try but can't get where you live?

Ioshyriku

I kept hearing about the Klondike bar and what would people do for it, so I'm curious.

Elija2

Ioshyriku

I've put my cousin's slippers next to an army of ants when I was a kid, thankfully the ants didn't climb on them and no one was hurt.

Elija2

That's the meanest thing you've ever done? Dude, I think you might be the nicest person ever.

What game genre would you like them to make a Touhou game in next?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on September 20, 2015, 08:13:42 AM
That's the meanest thing you've ever done? Dude, I think you might be the nicest person ever.
Thank you, but that is not true. That is the first one that came trough my mind, although other mean things I did are not that far from that.
I did get into fights when I was in grade school, but since the 5th grade I became a pacifist.
Quote from: Elija2 on September 20, 2015, 08:13:42 AM
What game genre would you like them to make a Touhou game in next?
Is there even a genre they have not touched yet?
I don't really know, I want something that would explore the lore of Gensokyo in detail, but I don't even know what genre it should be.
Something like the mainline Shin Megami Tensei would be interesting, I know there are a lot of Touhou RPGs, but none feels as unique as the SMT games.

Elija2

Has there been a musou Touhou game? There are so many Touhou characters that I bet if they included everyone they would never have to reuse a single enemy model!

How did you get into Touhou?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on September 22, 2015, 07:28:42 PM
Has there been a musou Touhou game?
Sadly no, since most touhou games aside from the shmups and 2D fighters are fangames. And I don't think ZUN will partner with Koei to make one.
There is Shin Touhou Musou, but the characters move pretty slow and the visuals are 2D, kinda DW on GBA, the game itself is slowpaced too, sadly.

Quote from: Elija2 on September 22, 2015, 07:28:42 PM
How did you get into Touhou?
When I was younger I went to the Japanese part of Youtube countless times, and Touhou was, an still is, very popular. At first I fought it was overrated, but slowly I started to enjoy them.
It's thanks to the thread that DJ Boredom posted in the downloads section here that I got to play them. They might not be the best shmups around, but they are really fun.

Elija2

Why were you going on Japanese Youtube? Were you obsessed with Japanese stuff even as a kid?

Ioshyriku

Mostly then, nowadays not really, I mostly like their music, games, anime and manga.

Elija2

Is it April 1st over there in wherever-you-live land already?