Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 28, 2015, 01:34:07 PM
Lots of masturbating.

Got it.

What do you like more: ice cream or frozen yogurt?

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 28, 2015, 01:35:22 PM
In "Nintendo Starlets" which girls would you replace and with whom, if any?
Pauline. As "important" as she is to Nintendo she shouldn't be there over someone like Samus or *hold back vomit* Daisy. I'd say remove one of the Zeldas as well but both of the ones there are my favorites.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 28, 2015, 01:36:25 PM
Got it.
The funny thing is that I rarely ever fap unless I'm super horny.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 28, 2015, 01:36:25 PM
What do you like more: ice cream or frozen yogurt?
Ya know, I've tried both and couldn't tell the difference, IIRC. Unless you're talking about Gogurt that you left in the freezer in which case I'd prefer Ice Cream.

In other news I deleted my Chrome history since Chrome is what has been straining Irene so much and it seems to have helped a bit. Hopefully I can reduce the memory usage even further.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2015, 05:00:20 AM
In other news I deleted my Chrome history since Chrome is what has been straining Irene so much and it seems to have helped a bit. Hopefully I can reduce the memory usage even further.

Why don't you install a lightweight Linux distro if low memory is the issue?

And when are you gonna kill off retire Irene and get a new computer?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 29, 2015, 05:10:36 AM
Why don't you install a lightweight Linux distro if low memory is the issue?
I don't even know what that is. Besides, Windows has a wider range of support.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 29, 2015, 05:10:36 AM
And when are you gonna kill off retire Irene and get a new computer?
I like how you're assuming anyone in this house has the money (or space) for a new computer.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2015, 05:17:11 AM
I don't even know what that is. Besides, Windows has a wider range of support.

It's worth trying though. Some distros like Knoppix can even be run from a USB so you don't have to deal with partitions and stuff.

jkid101094

Maybe I'll think about it. My number one priority right now is getting my current setup to work again. If it comes to a point where I can't do anything else but factory reset then I'll try a new OS.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

What game are you most excited to see at E3?

jkid101094

Depends on what's there. If you'd have asked me before the last Nintendo Direct I'd have said SMTxFE but now I've seen all I need to see to know I want it. Other than that I'd say either Pokken Tournament or Super Mystery Dungeon. I'd also like to finally be able to see what the hell that Pikachu detective game was all about and maybe be introduced to the starters of Gen 7.

Outside of Pokemon Mario Maker is a big title for me, along with the new Twisted Metal (if the rumors going around hold any weight) and maybe anything to do with Megaman or Bomberman should they be dug from their graves.

I'd also like to see Silent Hills be reborn as something else without Kojima's assistance. From what I hear it was really promising.

It sucks that most of the things on Nintendo's side are going to be spoiled by the Japanese Nintendo Direct on Sunday.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

What new game announcement would you most love to see at E3?

jkid101094

A Persona/Pokemon crossover complete with the ability to date popular Pokegals like Cynthia and Sabrina.

...but since that's not happening...

Pokemon Z, Generation 7, A new 64-style Mario game, Animal Crossing U, Monster Hunter V, Project x Zone 2, the first Namco vs. Capcom title, any Megaman or Bomberman title, Dragonball Xenoverse 2 (or an enhanced Wii U or 3DS port), any date-sim for 3DS, any continuation of the "Maker" series, God Eater 3(DS) or a port of one of the first two games, a new Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons) or Rune Factory Wii U or 3DS game, Fallout 4, Soul Calibur VI or a series reboot, the new Sonic title SEGA has kept quiet on, anything concerning the Fate series...

Seriously, I could probably go on for hours.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I already knew it's a thing. I hate how Estelle got shafted for Flyn on Yuri's team.

Oh, and Natsu can burn in the deepest pits of Hell.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I don't know what any of those words mean.

Are you an early bird or a night owl (or neither)?

jkid101094

Neither. I wake up and go to sleep whenever my body decides I should. My body is also a giant asshole.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

What game do you think has the best-looking UI?