Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Hmm, that's a toughie. There's one I particularly loved but I've forgotten the name of the game it's from. However, when coming up with menus for my games my mind almost always jumps to Sonic Gems Collection, so until I remember that one game let's go with that.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

If I could hide it from my family, sure.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Well I've always wanted to try deepthroat so use your imagination.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Couldn't you just deepthroat a cucumber or something?

jkid101094

Who's dick is as big as a cucumber?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2015, 08:19:25 AM
Who's dick is as big as a cucumber?

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's not like a longer dick makes a difference when it comes to deepthroating. As long as it hits the back of your throat, who cares how long it is?

jkid101094

Have you ever looked at a cucumber? Those things are WAY thicker than any dick steroids haven't touched. If your cock is THAT swollen you need to go see a doctor immediately.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2015, 09:59:42 AM
Have you ever looked at a cucumber? Those things are WAY thicker than any dick steroids haven't touched. If your cock is THAT swollen you need to go see a doctor immediately.

Fine, use a banana or something. Geez, how hard is it to find dick-shaped objects?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Or I could just hit up the local gay bar and get some cock and the full nine yards.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2015, 01:27:27 PM
Or I could just hit up the local gay bar and get some cock and the full nine yards.

Maybe if you didn't have crippling social anxiety.

Do you ever look at pictures of cute anime boys?

jkid101094

I actually was thinking about making my next milestone list in my Cute & Attractive Things Topic about men I find attractive...so yes.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.