Typecast RPG (formerly called Custom RPG)

Started by SonicFan47, December 18, 2008, 11:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicFan47

It's just like those cheap RPG's where you pick an A,B, or C answer type of thing. It's more fun in real life with one or two other people. Try it out and use your IMAAAAAAGINAATION!

Okay here's the rules:

You pick a situation, and go from there.
Just offer three or four answers and expand on which ever one is chosen.

You can do this to anyone that you meet and keep it going for as long as you want!

Choose a situation:

a) Stuck in a Burning Forest
b) Stuck in a Military Base
c) Stuck in a Crashing Plane over the ocean
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

DatzAmorayEX

Does it go somthing like... THIS!!!:

I've been captured in a military base that was taken over by criminals and bandits.

I'm thrown inside a room where they will keep me for execution.

When the guys closed the door on me, I paced around and found a ventilation shaft on the ceiling.

I remove the muffler, and then jump inside the ventilation and try to crawl my way out...

well... I'm leaving off from here... I gotta think up of more things for this Custom RPG...

P.S: Am I doing it right?
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

SonicFan47

Quote from: DatzAmorayEX on January 16, 2009, 02:15:45 PM
Does it go somthing like... THIS!!!:

I've been captured in a military base that was taken over by criminals and bandits.

I'm thrown inside a room where they will keep me for execution.

When the guys closed the door on me, I paced around and found a ventilation shaft on the ceiling.

I remove the muffler, and then jump inside the ventilation and try to crawl my way out...

well... I'm leaving off from here... I gotta think up of more things for this Custom RPG...

P.S: Am I doing it right?
Kinda; you just gotta leave it open-ended for other people. It's also a good idea to put it in third person. Like this, with yours:

You've been captured in a military base that was taken over by criminals and bandits.

You're thrown inside a room where they will keep you for execution.

When the guys closed the door on you, you paced around and found a ventilation shaft on the ceiling.

You remove the muffler, and then jump inside the ventilation and try to crawl your way out

After crawling for about ten minutes, you come to a three way path. Do you:

A. Go Left

B. Go Right

C. Go Forward
or
D. Screw these paths and bust down through the vent!

Then the next person picks one of the options, and writes a response for it, leaving a few answers for the next person in line, and so on.
Get it?
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

DatzAmorayEX

"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."