What whould happen Ninetailed Naruto would use Shadow Clones?!

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 20, 2009, 12:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

That be the end of the world........for sakura. lol
Seriously, why didn't the creator ever thougt about that?
I'm serious, that would be the most powerfull mix in Anime History [as far i know SSJ4 Gogeta, is a looser! Goku did beat Omega]

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: shadowtails on April 20, 2009, 12:53:39 PM
that would be awesome mostly if he did that vs orochumaru

The First Time i saw Orochimaru, i thought it'be a girl, then i thoght, it be both, Male and Female, untill i noticed, that evryone says he to it, or him!

Yeah, that would be awesome!

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

well id go to the floor crying that naruto is in sonic he dosent fit with sonic(gogeta SSJ4 is a true loser and vegeto cuz he didnt even try to beat buu so we never saw hes true powers so stupid of akira)

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on April 20, 2009, 11:01:09 PM
You actually watch dragon balls
watched it got sucky after DBZ ended then came GT so it started to suck more and more after evry epsiode i got all three tenkacihis but there too easy just kick the ass of a few bosses and you got the hang of the game too asy and now days DB sucks and sonic rulez (and btw sonic and dragonball are almost the same like with the emeralds 7 emeralds 7 dragon balls aint that weird)

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jeexx on April 20, 2009, 11:03:31 PM
watched it got sucky after DBZ ended then came GT so it started to suck more and more after evry epsiode i got all three tenkacihis but there too easy just kick the ass of a few bosses and you got the hang of the game too asy and now days DB sucks and sonic rulez (and btw sonic and dragonball are almost the same like with the emeralds 7 emeralds 7 dragon balls aint that weird)

This is about Naruto actually, not DB/Z/GT/K!   Actually, GT got better with evry Episode, untill Super 17 Saga ended, then it got downhill! First, and Last Saga sucked, the middle 2 ones where good! [Baby and Super 17]

Post Merge: April 21, 2009, 09:13:50 AM

Quote from: jeexx on April 20, 2009, 09:08:10 PM
well id go to the floor crying that naruto is in sonic he dosent fit with sonic(gogeta SSJ4 is a true loser and vegeto cuz he didnt even try to beat buu so we never saw hes true powers so stupid of akira)

how did you get on that?! we didn't talk about Sonic and Naruto together! -_-'

HereAndThere

Quote from: shadowDOESrock on April 21, 2009, 03:11:29 AM
This is about Naruto actually, not DB/Z/GT/K!   Actually, GT got better with evry Episode, untill Super 17 Saga ended, then it got downhill! First, and Last Saga sucked, the middle 2 ones where good! [Baby and Super 17]

Post Merge: April 21, 2009, 09:13:50 AM

how did you get on that?! we didn't talk about Sonic and Naruto together! -_-'
i meant after that dang

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jeexx on April 21, 2009, 03:15:24 AM
i meant after that dang

Oh, and all Shadow Clones make Ra-Sen-Gan! And he has 1000 Shadow Clones! and kicks Orochimarus ASS!

HereAndThere

Quote from: shadowDOESrock on April 21, 2009, 04:23:48 AM
Oh, and all Shadow Clones make Ra-Sen-Gan! And he has 1000 Shadow Clones! and kicks Orochimarus ASS!
yeah but why dosent he just say them to use chaos blast and copy himself to make that whatever move and destroy the planet?

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jeexx on April 21, 2009, 05:22:22 AM
yeah but why dosent he just say them to use chaos blast and copy himself to make that whatever move and destroy the planet?

Chaos...Blast?!

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NARUTO, NOT SHADOW!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Hakudamashi

Quote from: shadowDOESrock on April 21, 2009, 11:14:57 AM
he did what on who? Is that from Shippuuden?
Nope,the first Naruto.The Sasuke retrieval arc
Naruto unleashed the Fox chackra,did the Shadow Clone jutsu to fight Kimimaru
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 21, 2009, 11:58:21 AM
Nope,the first Naruto.The Sasuke retrieval arc
Naruto unleashed the Fox chackra,did the Shadow Clone jutsu to fight Kimimaru

I mean the ultimate Ninetailed!