The official SPAMBUSTAHZ Topic

Started by ChaosDazer, February 01, 2009, 03:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicFan47

Quote from: Super Empra on February 20, 2009, 12:56:14 PM
Its still possible. Saying impossible would mean you can't do it. You can do it, just bribe them. Although that isn't a good option. It still proves that there is way of doing it.
By that last it, do you mean that there's still a way to spam or still a way to stop spamming w/o banning?
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Elija2

This is why I think you need to have at least +1 karma (along with 50 legit posts) to visit the ViP downloads section. That way they'll have to stop acting like dicks to get what they want. :P

And I find it funny when major spammers get their downloads and leave, only to come back asking for help on the download. :P

SonicFan47

That sounds like a good idea.

And yeah, that is kinda funny.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Elija2

There is this guy called "shadow x" that is spamming, mostly in the Sonic Fan Games section. He posted in a bunch of topics saying "cool" or "nice".

silvershadow20

i found another one chaos 0 he made like 8 new/pointless polls in the sonic polls section

Elija2

Quote from: silvershadow20 on February 21, 2009, 08:37:15 AM
i found another one chaos 0 he made like 8 new/pointless polls in the sonic polls section

I know. We need to delete his pointless posts and give him a warning.

silvershadow20

Quote from: Elija2 on February 21, 2009, 08:49:57 AM
I know. We need to delete his pointless posts and give him a warning.
i just reported him (i think).

Elija2

Quote from: silvershadow20 on February 21, 2009, 08:52:07 AM
i just reported him (i think).

That's good. 18 pointless polls is enough. :P

EDIT: Make that 25+ pointless polls. >.>

Shadow84786

I check all his poll and there kind of pointless, he posted about 25 pointless topics, can anyone tell me how many topics I should delete from him?

Elija2

Quote from: Shadow84786 on February 21, 2009, 09:16:29 AM
I check all his poll and there kind of pointless, he posted about 25 pointless topics, can anyone tell me how many topics I should delete from him?

Delete all of his Sonic Polls. His other posts are okay I guess.

Shadow84786

Quote from: Elija2 on February 21, 2009, 09:17:20 AM
Delete all of his Sonic Polls. His other posts are okay I guess.
Okay I'll try to see if one of them are okay

darkness shadow

Quote from: Shadow84786 on February 21, 2009, 09:16:29 AM
all the ones we haven't yet deleted
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow84786

Quote from: ultrashadow on February 21, 2009, 09:24:29 AM
all the ones we haven't yet deleted
All his pointless topics got deleted but some weren't and Espio help delete them

Edited: I think SonicChrono is starting welcome people that join the forum longer than him we should keep a eye on him.

Elija2

Quote from: Shadow84786 on February 21, 2009, 09:32:42 AM
All his pointless topics got deleted but some weren't and Espio help delete them

Edited: I think SonicChrono is starting welcome people that join the forum longer than him we should keep a eye on him.

Hasn't that member intro problem happened before with someone? Anyways, if he does it a few more times you should warn him to stop.

Shadow84786

Quote from: Elija2 on February 21, 2009, 09:37:41 AM
Hasn't that member intro problem happened before with someone? Anyways, if he does it a few more times you should warn him to stop.
Okay I should warn him if he plans on bumping them.