Smoking (No arguements)

Started by ChaosDazer, January 27, 2010, 04:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

This topic should have no arguments. It is merely to express opinions.
------------------------------------
I don't like Smoking. My Grandma and Grandad died from it, and 2 of my brothers smoke. I don't want to see anything happen to them D:
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

I don't like smoking either. It is horrible. I have a friend who smokes a lot and he always smokes in my car. My car turns very smokey and horrible on the inside and he uses strong cigarretes too. >.<

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Fiamonder

Ugh, smoking. Its one of the things i truly hate. Thank god that i am not smoking.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

NiGHTS

smoking ehhh
i dont mind people i know smoking as long as they arnt blowing smoke in my face
so yea if im there, they better be on fire if they are smoking >:U
if im not they can go on ahead and smoke xD lol

Dracoslythe

I personally don't mind it...to an extent.
Everyone in my house smokes.  Yes, me included, but that's few and far between.  I smoke maybe...once, twice a year?  Either way, I only smoke one (still enough to be dangerous, though, kids, don't smoke), and only when I'm really stressed out, to the extent that I'd break the thin barrier between sanity and insanity.  No, I never got addicted, thank God.  Those are the ones that piss me off.

My mom, for example.  Always has two packs on her.  She usually ends up going through them in no time.
I can't count how many times she doesn't wanna get off her lazy ass, and makes me go get her cigs, or how many times I have to deal with smoke in my face.  That's another thing that pisses me off.  Most smokers have no consideration of those around them.  They blow smoke around, and don't care about the smell (I at least burn incense...to kill the smell.)  But I blabber.

They're okay, as long as they keep their smoke out of my face.

Jazz Nova

I don;t like smokers. 
When I catch the bus home, I can smell cigarettes on some people's breath. When, I go to my brother's place (he smokes) I can at least go in a different room while he smokes, and the smoke doesn't get to me.
Well, I went somewhere with my brother, and guess what? ALL OF THE ADULTS SMOKED!!!!
and they were using my wii to play bowling!
fortunately, I eventually went into another room with my wii and played brawl with a kid (they were using his wii)

and don't you have to be 18 to buy tabacco?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Dracoslythe

Quote from: ice the fox on January 27, 2010, 10:33:50 AM
I don;t like smokers. 
When I catch the bus home, I can smell cigarettes on some people's breath. When, I go to my brother's place (he smokes) I can at least go in a different room while he smokes, and the smoke doesn't get to me.
Well, I went somewhere with my brother, and guess what? ALL OF THE ADULTS SMOKED!!!!
and they were using my wii to play bowling!
fortunately, I eventually went into another room with my wii and played brawl with a kid (they were using his wii)

and don't you have to be 18 to buy tabacco?
Yep, you gotta be 18.  Here in North Carolina, at least.  And if you're under 18, your license/permit has a yellow and red band around it.  The yellow signifies that you are under 18, and shows your 18th birthday.  Same for the red, only with your 21st birthday.  I'd scan my permit to show, but it has personal information on it, and I'm too lazy to take it into Photoshop to blur.  xD

TheGameNinja

I don't get the appeal of smoking. Who had the bright idea of lighting something on fire, sticking it in their mouth, and inhaling the smoke?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 27, 2010, 11:47:07 AM
I don't get the appeal of smoking. Who had the bright idea of lighting something on fire, sticking it in their mouth, and inhaling the smoke?
...Neanderthals?
I dunno.
Who had the bright idea of striking a coarse object with a rock, igniting it?
xD  I guess it was one of those "this is useless, but pretty cool" things.

john-the-hedgie

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 27, 2010, 11:47:07 AM

some one looking to be cool? xD
He who makes a beast of him self, gets rid of the pain of being a man-A7x

I'm getting sick of people saying fake facts about sonic.. >> and acting like a sonic guru lol :3 i probably know more stuff about the series in my toe than you know in you head >> lol :D

LunarShadow

Don't like smoking at all.

I have asthma. (I don't need puffers though.)

jman

I would really recommend that you wouldn't smoke because its not good for your lungs and yes it does kill you at an early age so if I were you I would tell my bros. to stop smoking or they will die from it.

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Dracoslythe

No, it's not healthy, and it is addicting.
But damn if it isn't relaxing when you're really really really really really stressed out.
Still, that's no justification.

Super Sonic Boom

My parents never smoked, and neither do I. Although, my grandfather on my mother's side (who I never saw before nor knew of really) passed away from smoking related illnesses in like 2005.

Smoking, you're just literally smoking your life and money away with it!