Main Menu

Thanksgiving

Started by ~Bubblicious~, November 21, 2012, 05:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Bubblicious~

Well. You know.
It's starting in twenty minutes for me, so...

Why not we all sit and discuss what we're thankful for? c:

Personally, I'm beyond thankful for all of the amazing friends I've made this past year. All the people who love me and tolerate my bullshit, everyone who has supported me in my decisions as of late. I'm thankful for being allowed to do what I want with my art and being allowed to express myself. I'm thankful for having wonderful teachers at school who go out of their way to help not only me, but my classmates. In general, I'm grateful to be alive and that my life has steadily taken babysteps for the better. c:

FlashTheHedgehog123

I'm thankful for the children. But really, I don't know what to be thankful for. For life, I guess.
Hello!

jkid101094

It's not that I'm ungrateful, it's just that I'm way too lazy to list things.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Riot_Monsterous

Welp, I'm late xD but it looks like I'm not the only one, so here it goes..
Well, for one thing, I'm thankful to be back here :3 I was kinda worried about returning cause I felt you guys would be mad at me for leaving again, without warning, even after I said I wouldn't. Plus some of my past decisions and changes these years making it feel like I'd be less welcome. ._. yeahhh.. guilt thing. and a likely good reason for it.
But it took actually coming back despite that to realize just how much I missed you guys D:
And how dumb it was to avoid coming back. So yeah, thankful to be back. x3
Other than that.. well.. I could list quite a bit more things but I'm not gonna make this too long. xD