Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

-has to get off laptop-
Oh yeah, a question...

What are your contact details?

:3
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 20, 2012, 03:52:20 AM
I'm not even sure what it is. Also I don't watch much anime to begin with.
Why not?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

LeaflameSD

Do you think the name 'Attention whore' is appropriate enough? Because in life I think we all deserve our fair share of attention.

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on August 20, 2012, 11:13:12 AM
Like what?
I knew you'd ask that.

Like playing and making video games, for one.

...also fapping.

Quote from: LeaflameSD on August 20, 2012, 10:49:54 PM
Do you think the name 'Attention whore' is appropriate enough? Because in life I think we all deserve our fair share of attention.
What do you mean "appropriate enough"? I wouldn't call anyone that unless they obviously tried leeching attention. If you're talking about your topic I still disagree with what most people said to you.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 21, 2012, 03:59:05 AM
What do you mean "appropriate enough"? I wouldn't call anyone that unless they obviously tried leeching attention. If you're talking about your topic I still disagree with what most people said to you.
Not about the topic I made (BTW Stachekip preserved his last post  ::) ). It's because when somebody gets constant attention by a group of people, they automatically become a so called "Attention whore" and everyone starts to hate on them. Do you think it's right? Do you think that people should take more SERIOUS action towards this?

jkid101094

Quote from: LeaflameSD on August 21, 2012, 04:22:54 AM
Not about the topic I made (BTW Stachekip preserved his last post  ::) ). It's because when somebody gets constant attention by a group of people, they automatically become a so called "Attention whore" and everyone starts to hate on them. Do you think it's right? Do you think that people should take more SERIOUS action towards this?
It's not when they get attention that they're an attention whore, it's when they start to seem like they crave that attention and, I have to admit, that can be annoying.

I don't necessarily agree with what you're saying but only because you seem to misunderstand the situation.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Snooky

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 21, 2012, 03:59:05 AM
I knew you'd ask that.

Like playing and making video games, for one.

...also fapping.
+1 for honesty :)

jkid101094

Quote from: Snooky on August 21, 2012, 06:42:21 AM
+1 for honesty :)
This topic is 100% honest.

...unless I'm making an obvious joke.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Did you hear that not only is Nintendo Power dead, but Killer Instinct 3 will never be made?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden