Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Who do you feel you will use more in Smash 4? Peach or Rosalina?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I never used Peach that much in the other games so probably Rosalina, though you can bet your ass that I'll be getting their trophies first.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

If Peach and Rosalina engaged in a mud wrestling match, would you fap?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

If you were a fictional video game character who was only capable of real world expressions, and you were in a mud wrestling arena spectating a tournament because your friend dragged you, and the announcer said that because they were understaffed, they had to get someone from audience to clean off and wash down the participants after each of their matches and they picked you, and the participants were Peach, Rosalina, Samus, Noel Vermillion, Shantae, human girl that looks like Labrys, Yukari, and Serena as you read the tournament list, what would you be your reaction? Would you go through with it? How would you go about the day?

Also, they will not harm the "washer" as they had to agree to do so in order to enter, but at the same time, they are permitted to self defense if they are sexually harassed.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I'd rather not. That's kinda weird.

I can't wash myself much less other people anyway.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Let me rephrase my answer.

I'd try to do everything in my power to decline the offer out of fear and embarrassment.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

If you don't wash yourself, then who washes you?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I do, of course, but that's not to say I haven't very nearly killed myself in the shower before. Shit is slippery as fuck.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

What would your initial reaction be if you unlocked Shantae as a playable character in SSB4, AND you were the first one to do it? Nintendo kept it secret and noone else knew.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay