Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

How am I a scumbag for being honest? If I can't devote myself to a relationship I just can't. Better to deny her then break down three months in because I can't take it anymore.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Only 36 pages? Come on, we can do better. Entertain your lovely goddess.

Bumpity bumpity bump.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 27, 2014, 01:43:28 PM
Blue.
I now cannot unsee that 3 of the 4 women in your sig are wearing blue.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 27, 2014, 02:13:11 PM
...yes...all of it...

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 27, 2014, 02:13:11 PM
Actually cyan.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 27, 2014, 02:33:38 PM
What would it take to get you to read a manga?
A lot of things. For one I'd need to be in the mood to read something like that, which seldom happens if ever. Secondly it'd need to be about something I'm into at the time like how this month I'm juggling an interest in Fate and Smash Bros.

I am literally the LAST person on Earth you should try to get to read manga.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Involving a fetish of mine isn't enough to convince me to explore a medium I hate unless I happen to be incredibly horny in which case I've almost nuked a computer before.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Would have swore I said that before but I guess anyone who didn't know does now.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

What would it take to get you to watch an anime?

jkid101094

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 27, 2014, 02:38:26 PM
A lot of things. For one I'd need to be in the mood to watch something like that, which seldom happens if ever. Secondly it'd need to be about something I'm into at the time like how this month I'm juggling an interest in Fate and Smash Bros.

I am literally the LAST person on Earth you should try to get to watch an anime.
Pretty much that or, in Wind's case, watch something I love and then give me something to watch that's equal length.

Too bad I'm NEVER promising to watch an anime again.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Why do you keep calling him Wind when his name is Haku now?

jkid101094

It's like calling someone by a nickname.
I've been affectionately calling him Wind for five years now. If he had a problem with it I'd at least make an effort to stop like I did with Tana and Izumi.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

If I asked you to call me 'honey' from now on, would you do it?

jkid101094

No, because I'd legitimately be uncomfortable with that. I call people "sweetie" and "hun" because it's just an adapted part of my dialect that I think makes me sound more motherly. Meanwhile things like "honey" and "babe" are reserved for more intimate relationships.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.