Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on December 16, 2014, 06:14:09 PM
Would you rather be an attractive guy or an unattractive girl?
Attractive in general. I don't want to be a woman unless I can afford to make myself look like a woman too.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I'd cry because I'd rather not be a crab man.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Because I have an anxiety disorder.

Also because there'd be nowhere for you to sit.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

What if you had the power to materialise food?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Then I would eat nothing but mushrooms and variations thereof for the rest of my life.

Mushroom Swiss Burgers...Mushroom and Bacon Pizza...Breaded Mushrooms...Mushrooms on steak...MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~

I know you were expecting me to end world hunger or something but seriously, even if I could shoot food out of my hands most people would eat it faster than I could give it to them.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 17, 2014, 02:00:30 PM
Also because there'd be nowhere for you to sit.

Is your house low on chairs or something?

jkid101094

Yeah, actually, considering there's a separate family in every room but the kitchen.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 17, 2014, 03:42:35 PM
Yeah, actually, considering there's a separate family in every room but the kitchen.

why

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 17, 2014, 03:22:36 PM
I know you were expecting me to end world hunger or something but seriously,
Pfft.

If you could remix one Sonic song for Smash 4, what would it be?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on December 17, 2014, 03:48:03 PM
why
Because my uncle and his family moved in.

See the house has four bedrooms. One upstairs and three downstairs. Other than that we have a hallway, a front room, a kitchen and a utility room.

Two uncles sleep upstairs. My brother sleeps in my great grandma's old room. My mom and sister sleep in what used to be the toy room. I sleep in our old room and my uncle and his family recently moved into the front room. This isn't even counting Ronnie when she comes to mooch off us. So the only places to sit down are on the stairs or in the kitchen, but since people are in and out of there all day eating and playing the PS3 my uncle hooked up it's not very comfy.

You used to be able to sit on the bottom bunk in my room but my uncle stole that to sleep on the floor.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 17, 2014, 04:06:27 PM
If you could remix one Sonic song for Smash 4, what would it be?
City Escape, Live Life and Diamond in the Sky are long overdue for remixes. If I had a choice I'd pick DitS so Sonic R got some representation.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Where do you get the privacy to jerk off to flower girls?

jkid101094

No one else sleeps in my room so I can just lock the door.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2