Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on December 23, 2014, 03:47:55 PM
If you could get a sex change for free but you had to cut off one of your arms, would you do it?
What kind of fucking question is this?!

Elija2

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 23, 2014, 03:51:46 PM
What kind of fucking question is this?!
He's a moron. Don't question him, just let me humor him.

And no, Eli.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I am not a moron.

Does double-posting work yet?

The answer is no.

Elija2

How was Christmas at the jkid household?

Elija2

I see you playing Fantasy Life on your 3DS. You'd better play with me one of these days.

jkid101094

No.
Also just finished the story...it was pretty stupid. I seriously don't feel like I accomplished anything by getting it over with.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Why not?

And damn, you've already finished the story? I've had the game since release week and I still haven't finished it. I've got some catching up to do if I ever want to play online with you!

Did you get the DLC?

jkid101094

Because I'm a loner. Besides, hanging out with just you would make me anxious. I'd need someone like Wind to boost my confidence or to take the heat off me when shit goes wrong.

Huh...I figured you'd be farther than me. I guess I can brag about being a Master Paladin then, huh?

Yep, just this morning, in fact.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You're not a loner when it comes to Smash Bros and Mario Kart. And why would playing with me make you anxious? You're probably just as good at this game as I am.

And yeah, for all the praise I have for this game I haven't played it much. I dunno why. It might be because the game is kinda overwhelming with all the things you can do.

You probably should have bought the DLC right away so you could have boosted your friendship with your allies, although I'm not sure how much that affects their stats.

jkid101094

Co-Op is different. If we lose then all the blame gets shifted to the one that died the most. In a competitive game I can have fun even when I lose because I'm not dragging someone else down with me.

It really is. I honestly didn't expect so much replayability out of it. Sadly I still hate the story but at least the characters are all fun. Really wish I could get married to Celestia, though, but whatevs.

Couldn't afford it until this morning.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

If I lose something when playing with you, then I definitely would have lost the same thing if I was just playing alone. Besides, you really think I'd blame or get mad at you for dying in this game? If I'm asking to play with you, it means I don't give a shit. I'll have fun either way.

And you weren't even gonna get this game before. What a mistake that would have been.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on December 28, 2014, 11:53:52 PM
you weren't even gonna get this game before. What a mistake that would have been.
Yes I was. I've wanted it for awhile now. I just enjoy teasing you.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Damn, now I know what it feels like.

So are we ever gonna play together or what?

jkid101094

Maybe. We'd have to plan out a trip or something, though. I don't know what either of us can handle doing so I can't really say for sure what we'd even do. The strongest enemy I can defeat is the Blaze Wraith so anything weaker than him shouldn't be a problem for us.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.