Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Have you ever tried rollerblading and or skateboarding?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on January 26, 2015, 11:14:37 AM
Have you ever tried rollerblading and or skateboarding?
Yes.
A cute girl taught me how to rollerblade and I really liked her...then she left.
My poor 10-year old soul. ;~;

Skateboarding never worked for me.

Quote from: Elija2 on January 26, 2015, 11:11:25 AM
How am I being an asshole?
Can you honestly not tell?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Is there a martial art you've ever had the interest of learning?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 26, 2015, 11:16:40 AM

I made a harmless joke about your answer being boring and you called me an asshole. Yeah, I honestly can't tell.

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on January 26, 2015, 11:17:56 AM
Is there a martial art you've ever had the interest of learning?
I took karate classes once, but I hated it.

Quote from: Elija2 on January 26, 2015, 11:26:42 AM
I made a harmless joke about your answer being boring and you called me an asshole. Yeah, I honestly can't tell.
Because you pull things like this constantly.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Anything in particular you hate about Karate? Or you just didn't like exercising in general?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on January 26, 2015, 12:03:28 PM
Anything in particular you hate about Karate? Or you just didn't like exercising in general?
I just never got into it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 26, 2015, 11:56:51 AM
Because you pull things like this constantly.

So because I make harmless jokes all of the time I'm an asshole?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 26, 2015, 11:16:40 AM
Yes.
A cute girl taught me how to rollerblade and I really liked her...then she left.
My poor 10-year old soul. ;~;

Skateboarding never worked for me.
Im surprised Elija didnt start quoting "Concept of Love" after this post. I mean that was a perfectly good Jet Set Radio opportunity he missed.

Elija2

Fun Fact: I actually got into rollerblading because of playing JSRF, but I quit once I realized I couldn't grind up telephone poles in real life.

Same thing with Tony Hawk and skateboarding, although skateboarding was much harder since I couldn't just crouch on my board and take off at 40 mph.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on January 26, 2015, 12:23:40 PM
So because I make harmless jokes all of the time I'm an asshole?
Harmless my ass. You take every chance you get to kick my self esteem.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 26, 2015, 12:45:11 PM
Harmless my ass. You take every chance you get to kick my self esteem.

What makes you think I'm attacking you personally? I don't care if you like Undertaker the most, I just think he's a boring pick (Chris Benoit was actually one of my favourites too, but we can't say that now for obvious reasons). I don't care if the game you're making isn't gonna be amazing, as long as you enjoy making it don't let me stop you. Hell, at least you're doing something that I've always wanted to do but am too lazy to. And I don't care that you have a plant girl fetish, I just think it's a weird and uncommon fetish. In fact, you being so open about your weird fetishes is what made me comfortable to speak out about mine. Don't let my teasing affect you so much. The only reason I do it is because I think you can take it. If you can't then I apologize. I never meant any harm, but if you're the second person that I'm hurting with my dumb jokes then I obviously need to make more of an effort to change.

jkid101094

You pretty much picked out the big reasons that I said what I did. I can take it when I know it's sarcasm but comments like that come out of you so often that it's hard to take them as anything but genuine. You talking about my game like you did particularly set me off because prior I had been working on it for a week straight, added to the three days I spent on it over a year ago. It doesn't sound like a lot but it's more work than I've put into many things and I was really proud of myself.

I'm sorry for snapping at you so much but it's gotten to the point where it feels like you're trying to beat me down. I'd enjoy hanging out with you more if you actually (and honestly) complimented me for once. I mean the reason I was so dead set on not playing Fantasy Life with you was because I thought you were just going to use it as an excuse to shit on my playing. My idea of who you are has really gotten that bad over the years.

Of course I'd appreciate it if we could be good pals but the way you seem to be treating me isn't a way I'd expect to be treated by a friend.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

This really is Haku all over again. I guess this means I am an asshole.

I just want you to know that I don't mean 90% of the shit that I fling. As I said, they're all just dumb jokes that I do for a laugh without thinking about how it affects anyone else. I honestly didn't know that it was bothering you so much. I really need to reevaluate the way I treat you guys because I can't stand any of you actually hating me.

I would also like it if we could have something that resembles a normal friendship. I'll try harder not to say such mean things to you anymore.