Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

I thought we were on better terms now!

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Why don't you accept your punishment for killing someone?

jkid101094

Because prison colors aren't my style.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

If you'd kill me after we've gotten on better terms, I'd hate to find out what you'd do to me before!

ChaosDazer

What's been the best moment of your life (so far)?
witty sig caption

jkid101094

That's a toughie. I'm not really sure I could choose.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Sit in the library and get a head start on my home work.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Exemplary behaviour, very nice!
If you'd be the main character in a movie, what genre would it be?

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on February 05, 2015, 01:51:32 PM
If you'd be the main character in a movie, what genre would it be?
I don't watch movies, so can it be a game genre instead? If so, Date Sim or RPG.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

All depends on what you consider friends.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I think you missed the part where I have an anxiety disorder.

I wouldn't even talk in class much less hang out with people and even when I was spoken to I'd just reply in nods.

Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalized_anxiety_disorderGeneralized anxiety disorder (GAD) is an anxiety disorder that is characterized by excessive, uncontrollable and often irrational worry, that is, apprehensive expectation about events or activities. This excessive worry often interferes with daily functioning, as individuals suffering GAD typically anticipate disaster, and are overly concerned about everyday matters such as health issues, money, death, family problems, friendship problems, interpersonal relationship problems, or work difficulties. Individuals often exhibit a variety of physical symptoms, including fatigue, fidgeting, headaches, nausea, numbness in hands and feet, muscle tension, muscle aches, difficulty swallowing, bouts of difficulty breathing, difficulty concentrating, trembling, twitching, irritability, agitation, sweating, restlessness, insomnia, hot flashes, and rashes and inability to fully control the anxiety (ICD-10). These symptoms must be consistent and ongoing, persisting at least six months, for a formal diagnosis of GAD to be introduced.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2015, 03:11:24 PM
How did you even survive school? Didn't you ever have to speak at the front of the class or work in groups?
Yes I did, but since I was the teacher's pet for every last one of my classes I generally got off easily by either being allowed to work by myself, being omitted from having to do presentations or outright skipping school on presentation days.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.