Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2015, 03:19:38 PM
Wouldn't it have been a better idea for your teachers to encourage you to present stuff and work in groups so you could slowly overcome your anxiety?
I skipped out on the ones that did. Duh.
Also, "slowly overcoming my anxiety" isn't a thing. It's a mental disorder caused by a chemical imbalance in my brain. I can get better about it and take pills, sure, but it's never going to go away.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Couldn't be because I'm behind a computer screen, could it?
I mean I go on the stream and jump in Skype calls all the ti-...Oh wait.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

You forget that I did that over the course of six years. I've had more than enough time to adjust to you guys. Had I told you about plant girls on day one then that would be something, but by this point I feel comfortable enough to talk about things like that.

Besides, I'm sure you've seen how I can get sometimes. When storms are in the area I flip my shit like I'm going to die. When someone ignores a post I make for them I assume they're ignoring me. It's all because of my anxiety.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2015, 04:09:49 PM
But you've been on GoW for longer then you've been here and you still haven't told them about your fetish stuff.

I don't get what you don't understand about that topic not being appropriate around certain people.

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2015, 04:09:49 PM
And does that explain the time you flipped out when I gave you money for the Worms 4-pack?
Yes.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2015, 04:26:46 PM
You didn't tell drillbitwarhol!?!?
Whether or not Drill cares is non of my concern until he specifically and privately asks for that information.

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2015, 04:26:46 PM
But would you still say that it's much easier to talk to people online than it is in person?
Considering the later is all but impossible I'm going to have to say, "yes".

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2015, 04:39:52 PM
You should start a "What are your fetishes?" thread on GoW and see how it goes.
I'm beginning to remember why I kept getting pissed off at you.

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2015, 04:39:52 PM
Who's your favourite Game Grump?
Arin and Danny are tied.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2015, 07:58:05 PM
What are all of the things that a jkid does in an average day?
Are you planning to stalk me?

Quote from: Elija2 on February 07, 2015, 09:51:43 PM
Are there things that you'll post about on GoW that you won't post here?
Anything relating to Basson, most game development questions, certain video game and anime news and anything relating to a GoW members personal life.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 07, 2015, 10:09:03 PM
Are you planning to stalk me?

No, but I am planning on developing a jkid simulator.

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 07, 2015, 10:09:03 PM
Anything relating to Basson, most game development questions, certain video game and anime news and anything relating to a GoW members personal life.

What's Basson?

Why wouldn't you post videogame and anime news here? Those are the only two things people talk about here anymore.