Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

He's not answering our questions so he must be dead.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on April 07, 2015, 06:49:31 PM
Is your life so crazy that you have to worry about the possibility of dying at any moment?
No, I'm just a giant fuck up who could probably kill himself changing underwear.

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 07, 2015, 10:51:34 PM
Are you alive?
Maybe I was never alive in the first place?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 08, 2015, 05:42:46 PM
No, I'm just a giant fuck up who could probably kill himself changing underwear.

I didn't know women's underwear could be so dangerous!

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 08, 2015, 05:42:46 PM
Maybe I was never alive in the first place?

whoa

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

If you could go on any game show, what game show would you go on?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Not even made-for-TV Air Bud movies??

jkid101094

Nope.

I've only seen the classics like Wizard of OZ and the Friday the 13th series but even then I haven't watched those in years. If you don't count my recent foray into the DBZ movies the last movie I sat down to watch was Wreck-It Ralph and there was a HUGE gap of time in between that and Sky High which I think is the last movie I watched before that.

I am not a movie goer. I'd rather play games, watch people play games or learn new things.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You don't care to meet like-minded individuals who share the same interests as you?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.