Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

What was a toy that you really wanted when you were a kid but never got?

jkid101094

No such thing exists. I was the wealthy kid with drug dealing parents. We were so well off that not only did I have both an N64 and a Playstation, but my brother had his own as well along with two copies of each game to keep us from fighting over them.

Ah...good times...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

And yet you can't afford locks on your doors or a new laptop?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Mom was busted for it when I was like...8? Things have only gone downhill since then.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Were your parents actually drug dealers?

jkid101094

Do you honestly want my family history?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

What if I'm not entirely comfortable divulging such details onto a public forum?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well then I would respect your wishes for privacy, despite the fact that you already admitted that your parents were drug dealers.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay