Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

You can be 1st party and release games on smartphones.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 04, 2015, 10:48:25 AM
You can be 1st party and release games on smartphones.

Well in this hypothetical scenario they are third party.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 04, 2015, 10:51:57 AM
Well in this hypothetical scenario they are third party.
My dream would be ruined and I'd have nothing but a mother and a sister to live for.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 06, 2015, 01:15:26 PM
What's your favourite brand of toothpaste?
Colgate.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I want to be what Rare used to be to them.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Why can't you do that when they're a third-party?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 06, 2015, 03:05:42 PM
Those are some messed up choices.
How so?

Quote from: Elija2 on May 06, 2015, 03:05:42 PM
What was the first online community you ever joined?
If YouTube and Myspace don't count then GoW.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 06, 2015, 03:13:20 PM
A lot of those animals look creepy and gross.
Dumbo Octopi and Modskippers are adorable. The Goliath Beetle is beautiful for an insect. Pitcher plants are just plants. Sand Cats are literally just desert dwelling kitties. The Ankylosaurus is a badass Triceratops/Armadillo hybrid. The Mimic Octopus is just an octopus which Pokemon have made look cool before, and the Naukabe and Mermaid could be literally anything since they're mythical. The only one I see being a problem is the Pacific Barreleye.

Besides, it's not like GameFreak can't make things look better.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 06, 2015, 03:13:20 PM
Why did you join that place of all communities?
Why not?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 06, 2015, 03:39:12 PM
I dunno, I guess I just expected your first community to be a Pokemon fan forum or something, not a Smash Bros RP forum.
I've told the story several times already.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 06, 2015, 03:39:12 PM
What's the video game that you have the fondest memories of?
Couldn't pick one. There are way too many.
If I had to, though, it would probably Kirby Super Star or WWF: No Mercy because some of the only times my brother and I got along were when we were playing them together.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

You pay monthly for it like Netflix and then you have a queue that you put games on. Depending on how much you pay a month they'll either ship the highest one, two or three games on your list as soon as possible to you.

So if you have Persona 4, MKX and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire on your list in that order, but they currently don't have Persona 4 in stock, you'll be sent MKX instead to keep you occupied until they receive Persona 4. I used to have my queue set up so that I always had only two games on my list so I'd get the ones I wanted the moment they came in.

From there you can keep the games out as long as you want with no extra fees and for every game you return (the envelope the game is sent in doubles as a return envelope as well) you'll be sent the next available game on your list. If you currently have less games out than you're allowed then new games from your list will continue to be sent until you can't have any more out or until the last in stock game on your list is sent out.

You can also BUY games from Gamefly if you enjoy them with most prices being cheaper than what you'd find on Amazon. If you're a member for a certain period of time without stopping then you'll even get cool rewards such as a monthly $5 off coupon for any game or permanent 15% discounts on all games you buy. To show you how crazy the system is when I had it there was a lull period where I'd get a new $5 off coupon but the one from the previous month had yet to expire, so with both of the coupons and the loyalty discounts I managed to get an $18 game for like $5. It was sweet.

Gamefly is honestly an amazing system. I just wish we could afford it again but with out current money situation something had to be cut.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 06, 2015, 04:40:52 PM
Well it must be a boring story because I keep forgetting.
Death and depression must be a really boring subject then.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 06, 2015, 04:40:52 PM
Have you ever found something that you thought you lost ages ago?
I've found a copy of Pokemon Fire Red buried in the dirt in our backyard a few years back that we thought had been stolen. To this day no one knows how it got out there.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

So you have a maximum amount of games that you can have out, and to be sent the next game on your list, you must either buy or return one of the games you have out?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay