Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Can you help me convince Haku to buy Monster Hunter 4 instead of Puzzle and Dragons?

jkid101094

No, because I want Puzzle and Dragons too. That and Splatoon are highest on my priority list right now.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Jesus Christ guys, the game is free on smartphones and tablets! You don't need to spend $30 to play a Mario-themed version of it!

jkid101094

But I don't have a Smartphone, nor do I care for tablet games in the first place.

Besides, I want my Mario themed puzzle game.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

>doesn't care for tablet games
>spends $30 on a tablet game

What's the longest you've ever gone without bathing?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 17, 2015, 03:52:45 PM
>doesn't care for tablet games
>spends $30 on a tablet game
Last time I checked you could only play tablet games on tablets.

Quote from: Elija2 on May 17, 2015, 03:52:45 PM
What's the longest you've ever gone without bathing?
*shrug*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

What's the longest you've ever gone without asking stupid questions?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Dunno, go look at all the stupid comments you've left in this topic and then tell me.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Well honestly I'd expect it from some of them. Besides, unless you count my sister, they're all too far off the map to harm anyone I care about. I mean, I'd be sorry for the victims and their families but thank God none of you can get to me.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

How else would I play Monster Hunter?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

With the lock-on camera like a chump me.

But seriously, the most hyped you ever were for a new console was for a simple revision? What exactly made you so excited for it?