Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Have you ever gotten some shitty game as a gift but were forced to play it since you had nothing else to play?

jkid101094

I didn't buy my Sonic games. They were gifts. As I've said before the oldest Sonic game I seem to remember playing is 3D Blast but that could just be my horrible memory. I also found the case to the original game upstairs but without a cartridge. I think Sonic Adventure is what cemented my love for the series.

As for Eli's question: not that I can recall, no. Back when I actually got games as gifts I had too many to really get bored of. These days we just get money because mom doesn't trust us not to bitch about what she gets us.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Have you ever been through (what you think was) a supernatural experience?

jkid101094

No. I don't believe in the supernatural. My mom does but I think she's just misinformed.

Also unrelated but I love how the 200th page of this topic opens with me telling someone to eat a bag of dicks. Classic jkid at his finest.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Also I would like to point out that this thread has been around since late 2011 but over half of the pages are from just this year. You're welcome.

Have you given up on Monster Hunter 4?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on June 12, 2015, 05:28:43 PM
Also I would like to point out that this thread has been around since late 2011 but over half of the pages are from just this year. You're welcome.

Have you given up on Monster Hunter 4?
I'm nog thanking you for anything. You brought this Hell upon yourself.

And no. Why would I?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 12, 2015, 05:37:00 PM
And no. Why would I?

Because it's too "stressful" and shit.

What's the weirdest flavour of chips you've ever had?

jkid101094

The weirdest thing I eat is mushrooms. The only flavor of chips I've ever eaten are the main three big ones, regular, BBQ and Sour Cream & Onion. If you want to factor in Dorittos as well then you can add the Nacho Cheese ones to that list. The Cool Ranch and Blue Cheese flavors are god awful.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 12, 2015, 05:48:16 PM
The Cool Ranch and Blue Cheese flavors are god awful.

You take that back you sick fuck.

What's the worst crime you've ever committed?

Hakudamashi

Halo 5, the latest in that one franchise that is one of those responsible for making local multiplayer popular, is now getting rid of splitscreen to maintain it's 1080p resolution.

How do you feel about graphics being the highest priority in AAA games these days?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I take nothing back.

The worst crime I've comitted is probably pissing in a public pool. I'm a good kid.

And that really sucks, Wind. Thankfully that's why we have Nintendo.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on June 13, 2015, 07:29:07 AM
Has a Let's Play ever turned you on to a game?
Oh come on. You've never peed in a pool when you were a kid? I was like five and had to go pee. I told mom and she just told me to go in the pool, so I left the pool, went over to the edge, pulled down my pants and took a leak. Needless to say we got the entire pool to ourselves for the rest of the day.

...and not that I can recall. I used my pee story to  give this post more to read.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

She told me to do it in the water. I mistook that as, "use the pool like a toilet".

It was a hotel pool with a shitton of chlorine. I doubt anything that got in there survived long anyway.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Who would win in a boxing match, Peach or Donkey Kong?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay