Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

You say that like it's a bad thing. If I want anyone in particular I can just order them online. It's unlikely that they'll go for $2.00 a piece online (unless they're as undersupplied as Amiibo) so getting characters I particularly like won't be a problem. As for the ones I need to have? Maybe Celeste and K.K. but I'm not too worried about anyone else. Lucky, Pinky and Marshall are a few animals that immediately spring to mind as characters I'll be looking out for, though.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

What are you gonna do with them? I thought you weren't planning on getting Happy Home Designer.

jkid101094

I don't recall saying that but I probably didn't plan on it until I saw that you could build more than just homes. Besides, even if I don't get the game they're still trading cards. I still have some of the Animal Crossing E-Reader cards somewhere; no way am I going to pass up getting at least one pack.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 21, 2015, 01:35:42 PM
I don't recall saying that but I probably didn't plan on it until I saw that you could build more than just homes.

What's the difference? You're still just furnishing buildings. It's not like you can walk around the town or anything.

Are you gonna get Amiibo Festival too?

jkid101094

Furnishing a house is a lot different from furnishing a building, and I'd like to be able to do both.
And I might. I like what I've seen.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

What are your top 5 Sonic the Hedgehog vocal themes?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 21, 2015, 01:59:20 PM
Do you play The Sims?
No.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 21, 2015, 02:22:28 PM
What are your top 5 Sonic the Hedgehog vocal themes?
1. It Doesn't Matter (SA2 Ver.)
2. Live and Learn
3. Broken
4. Chosen One
5. What I'm Made Of

Not sure about this list but not much thought went into it. The only one I'm positive about is #1.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

No, I have not played 3 or 4.
I've played My Sims, though.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

...BULLSHIT.

Why is there no Palico villager in New Leaf? D:

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 21, 2015, 03:02:35 PM
Why is there no Palico villager in New Leaf? D:

Because then the game would be TOO GOOD.

If only they let us draw on Blanca's face again like in Wild World, then maybe we could draw a crude imitation Palico face. But either way, she wouldn't be able to actually live in our town.

What weapon do you main in MH4U?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Do you call it Toot Toot Sonic Warrior or You Can Do Anything?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.