Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

What do you think of the Hulkster getting fired from the WWE?

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 24, 2015, 05:02:49 AM
I am relaying the Grumpcade question to you.
I've thought about this more than I'd like to admit actually...

I'd of course want to hang out with Arin and Danny and of all the games we could play I think I'd need to pick something like Amazing Island or Graffiti Kingdom...you know, otherwise they wouldn't understand them and put them down. There are too many games I'd like to play with them so I wouldn't mind becoming a permanent Grump if it meant we got to sit down with them all at some point.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 05:15:58 AM
What do you think of the Hulkster getting fired from the WWE?
Recently or...?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 24, 2015, 06:02:34 AM
Recently or...?

Yeah. Apparently he said some racist stuff so WWE is disassociating themselves with him completely.

Hakudamashi

Do you think people should lose their jobs for having a disagreeable opinion?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

They did the same thing with Jim Ross so I'm not surprised, though I don't know the entirety of what happened to Hogan. In any case I feel his is more merited than the former considering he's become kind of a joke in recent years. It'll hurt not having him in the games anymore, though.

His theme song will never leave my head.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 24, 2015, 06:07:30 AM
Do you think people should lose their jobs for having a disagreeable opinion?
No.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Do you think everyone should've gotten a Super Smash Bros. redesign like Peach, Fox, Falco, and Roy did?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Depends on how they'd look. I think Peach and Roy look great but I can't say Falco or Fox look much different to me. I'd like to see some designers from other games take on the characters (like in the Newcomer promo art pieces) and have those turned into new costumes though. I recall Peach looking great in almost every one of those images, for example.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

If Shantae wore something on her head, would you rather it be a princess crown or Knuckles's hat from the OVA?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 24, 2015, 06:53:51 AM
If Shantae wore something on her head, would you rather it be a princess crown or Knuckles's hat from the OVA?
All I needed to hear was the word, "princess" to make my decision.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 06:59:23 AM
Well it can't be one of us since you hate accepting gifts, and it can't be someone in your family since you can't afford it, so... nobody?
I wouldn't mind accepting gifts from you. Buy me anything you want.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 06:59:23 AM
Are you gonna upgrade Irene to Windows 10?
You've asked me this before and I said no then too.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 07:26:45 AM
brb, buying Steam copy of Jet Set Radio
Somehow I'm not surprised you didn't catch what I was implying there. Silly Eli.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 07:26:45 AM
And did you ever say why you're not gonna upgrade?
Because I get tired of Windows shitting updates on me at midnight when I just want to sleep. If I stay at Windows 7 eventually have it's support dropped. Then I can be one of those grumpy XP purists.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 08:40:44 AM
I still don't get it. :(
I was shitting on you again...and not in the way that turns you on.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 08:40:44 AM
You don't care about the security risk? Either way, I doubt Irene will last until 2020 anyway. Plus, W10 is less resource-intensive than W8, which is less resource-intensive than W7. Since Irene is prone to randomly overheating, she'd probably be better off with you upgrading.
Eh.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Thinking back that joke was actually really mean so I apologize.

And one already exists, IIRC. It just has a different name because Bethesda acquired the license during it's development...but no, I hate MMOs.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Only if a costume is complimentary for signing up.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.