Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I own the original but no, I've never tried it.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I'm not really motivated to play it. Same reason I haven't started Clannad yet even though I feel bad for breaking my promise to him. Maybe when I have less bullshit hanging over my head I'll pick up on my backlog.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Take your crowbar and either pry into someone else's life.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

IF you could do the Fusion dance from DBZ with one person, who would it be?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 12:31:31 PM
Geez, forget I said anything then.
I not as open about sharing my private life on the internet as I used to be. If someone who knows me finds this shit it can all be traced directly back to me, so the less there is to trace, the more likely I am to not have problems in the future.

Also I just enjoy being a douche to you at this point/

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 12:31:31 PM
Are you gonna go see that Pixels movie?
Nah. Might go see Revival of F though if the stars align correctly.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 24, 2015, 01:26:00 PM
IF you could do the Fusion dance from DBZ with one person, who would it be?
Oceanus Shenron in her Princess Otto form. That way she becomes more human (and slightly less of douche) and I finally get to be a powerful woman.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 24, 2015, 02:38:30 PM
I not as open about sharing my private life on the internet as I used to be. If someone who knows me finds this shit it can all be traced directly back to me, so the less there is to trace, the more likely I am to not have problems in the future.

Also I just enjoy being a douche to you at this point/

I mean, you already told us your life story on here so I can't imagine what else there is for you to say, but whatever.

And I thought I was supposed to be the douche around here! Actually, I'm glad we switched places. It makes me look better in comparison.

Did you ever use the old Everybody Votes Channel on the Wii?

jkid101094

Yes I did. I was sad when it got shut down.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You know you can participate in an infinite amount of polls online, right?

Did you ever use the TVii app on Wii U?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 24, 2015, 02:38:30 PM
Oceanus Shenron in her Princess Otto form. That way she becomes more human (and slightly less of douche) and I finally get to be a powerful woman.
What about, a non-Dragonball character?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 03:04:06 PM
You know you can participate in an infinite amount of polls online, right?
Of course, but they don't have the same Nintendo charm that makes participating in them with my sister fun.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 24, 2015, 03:04:06 PM
Did you ever use the TVii app on Wii U?
No.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 24, 2015, 03:18:05 PM
What about, a non-Dragonball character?
One of my various incarnations of Jordan for the same reasons, except I'd look exactly how I should. Preferably the Pokemon Y incarnation as she's the cutest.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Do you have a favourite breed of dog?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 25, 2015, 02:27:58 AM
Do you have a favourite breed of dog?
Not really but my playthrough of Nintendogs has made me particularly fond of the cavalier.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 25, 2015, 03:11:07 AM
Where'd the name Jordan come from?
I'm beginning to think that you're just testing to see how many times you can make me repeat myself before I loose my patience, fly to Canada and knock your head off your shoulders. *sigh*

When I was developing the doctors originally thought I was a girl and, as such, Ronnie came up with the name "Jordan Nicole Hart" for her first daughter. Eventually I was born prematurely and when they discovered the penis dangling from my waist my father came up with a boy's name right then and there, "Justin Michael Hart".

That's the story I was told by mom, anyway. Obviously I wasn't conscious enough to remember any first hand experience.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 25, 2015, 04:06:36 AM
I'm beginning to think that you're just testing to see how many times you can make me repeat myself before I loose my patience, fly to Canada and knock your head off your shoulders. *sigh*
Hey, if it gets you to visit me, then sure!

What do you think of the logo for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games?

Hakudamashi

If you didn't have an anxiety disorder, how different do you think your life would be?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay