Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 25, 2015, 04:15:49 AM
What do you think of the logo for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games?

I call bullshit. Why are they already deciding where the 2020 olympics will be held? Hell, why Tokyo? I'm still sore about Chicago losing to Rio last time but this time we didn't even get a chance. :U

Also according to Wikipedia two of the losers from the 2016 vote (Tokyo and Madrid) where in the running this time too with Chicago being replaced by Istanbul of all places. You have no idea how butthurt I am.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 25, 2015, 04:25:14 AM
If you didn't have an anxiety disorder, how different do you think your life would be?
I'm going to refuse this question for right now, not because I'm unwilling to answer it, but because I'm too tired to really formulate much of a thought about it. Ask me later when I'm more awake and less horny.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

What would be your top 5 favourite video game artstyles?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Right of the top of my head Guilty Gear Xrd wins hands down. I can't really think of too many others at the moment.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 25, 2015, 05:14:33 AM
I call bullshit. Why are they already deciding where the 2020 olympics will be held? Hell, why Tokyo? I'm still sore about Chicago losing to Rio last time but this time we didn't even get a chance. :U

Also according to Wikipedia two of the losers from the 2016 vote (Tokyo and Madrid) where in the running this time too with Chicago being replaced by Istanbul of all places. You have no idea how butthurt I am.

Dude, they always announce the hosting city years in advance. They're gonna be electing the hosting city for 2022 in just a couple days.

Also, you didn't even answer my question!

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 25, 2015, 07:01:21 AM
Also, you didn't even answer my question!
Do you need me to spell it out?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Yeah, either you're an absolute moron or you're just trying to aggravate me because you find it easy and entertaining, and since I'm (reluctantly) willing to give you the benefit of a doubt I'm going to assume you're just fucking with me and move on to the next question.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 25, 2015, 08:15:33 AM
Yeah, either you're an absolute moron or you're just trying to aggravate me because you find it easy and entertaining, and since I'm (reluctantly) willing to give you the benefit of a doubt I'm going to assume you're just fucking with me and move on to the next question.

Uhh, what? I asked you what you thought about the logo. Like, whether you thought it was cool or lame or whatever. Instead I got a rant on how the Olympics never came to Chicago.

jkid101094

If I was a betting (wo)man I'd put $100 down on that post having been edited.

Either way I guess I should apologize for going off on you so yeah. The logo doesn't look any different than the others to me so I don't care. I'd rather bitch and whine.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 25, 2015, 08:27:58 AM
If I was a betting (wo)man I'd put $100 down on that post having been edited.

Well you can clearly see that none of my posts have been edited so I guess you're out 100 bucks.

Would you play a Fire Emblem game without waifu relationship elements?

jkid101094

I care more about casual mode but that would indeed be a loss.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

I do and don't. My hygiene is just like my sleep habits, despite not wanting to admit it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

And you call yourself a Goddess?

Would you play a Mario game that takes place in the real world a-la Sonic Adventure?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on July 26, 2015, 05:54:55 AM
And you call yourself a Goddess?
Aphrodite wasn't perfect either, you know. At least I'm willing to admit my flaws.

Quote from: Elija2 on July 26, 2015, 05:54:55 AM
Would you play a Mario game that takes place in the real world a-la Sonic Adventure?
I'd give it a shot, sure.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.