Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

Really? Has P&D consumed your entire life?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Do you have any idea what Haku's been up to these past few days?

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Oh, good for him.

If you could live in any video game world, what video game would you most want to live in?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

You still wouldn't be able to fuck a Pokemon, you know.

Are there any F2P games other than P&D that you like?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 08, 2015, 02:28:33 PM
You still wouldn't be able to fuck a Pokemon, you know.
You can't tell me what to do.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 08, 2015, 02:28:33 PM
Are there any F2P games other than P&D that you like?
Not that I can think of.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 08, 2015, 02:30:38 PM
You can't tell me what to do.

Dude, there are LAWS in the Poke-world. Do you wanna get Poke-arrested?

If you homebrew your 3DS, are you seriously only gonna use it for easy Play Coins?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 08, 2015, 02:34:17 PM
Dude, there are LAWS in the Poke-world. Do you wanna get Poke-arrested?
The only law in the Pokemon World is, "Don't be a douche". You honestly expect me to believe that hormone stressed teens with no parental supervision don't fuck each other and their humanoid slaves all the time?

Besides, if all else fails, Ditto is the ultimate sex toy.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 08, 2015, 02:34:17 PM
If you homebrew your 3DS, are you seriously only gonna use it for easy Play Coins?
Yes.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 08, 2015, 03:10:38 PM
The only law in the Pokemon World is, "Don't be a douche". You honestly expect me to believe that hormone stressed teens with no parental supervision don't fuck each other and their humanoid slaves all the time?

Besides, if all else fails, Ditto is the ultimate sex toy.

If we expect hormone-stressed teens not to fuck their pets in the real world, I'm pretty sure we can expect the same thing in the Poke-world.

What do you even use Play Coins for anyway?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 08, 2015, 03:19:44 PM
If we expect hormone-stressed teens not to fuck their pets in the real world, I'm pretty sure we can expect the same thing in the Poke-world.
You're implying that Pokemon fall under the same taboos in their world that animals do in ours, despite some Pokemon actually being more intelligent than the humans that train them. Besides, not all Pokemon look like animals. Gardevoir is a prime example of a human-like Pokemon that kids would bone. Jynx, Machamp, Hitmonchan and quite a few others sit on the line between humans and Pokemon.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 08, 2015, 03:19:44 PM
What do you even use Play Coins for anyway?
Streetpass Mii Plaza Games, Animal Crossing and a few other things I can't recall.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 08, 2015, 03:59:25 PM
You're implying that Pokemon fall under the same taboos in their world that animals do in ours, despite some Pokemon actually being more intelligent than the humans that train them. Besides, not all Pokemon look like animals. Gardevoir is a prime example of a human-like Pokemon that kids would bone. Jynx, Machamp, Hitmonchan and quite a few others sit on the line between humans and Pokemon.

I guess we'll have to ask Nintendo whether sex with Pokemon is allowed in their world. What do you think their answer will be?

And I thought you stopped playing Animal Crossing.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 08, 2015, 04:07:37 PM
I guess we'll have to ask Nintendo whether sex with Pokemon is allowed in their world. What do you think their answer will be?
The same thing they said when we asked about the Koopaling's parents.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 08, 2015, 04:07:37 PM
And I thought you stopped playing Animal Crossing.
What makes you think I never go back to games?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 08, 2015, 04:11:41 PM
What makes you think I never go back to games?

Usually the thing that happens with Animal Crossing games is that once you stop playing it you never go back.

And do you not already have all of the Play Coins stuff?