Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingLegacy313

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 12, 2015, 05:01:16 PM
That's what I've been doing, and apparently I'm the only one who does it.

If you're just gonna ignore your mod duties then why are you even a mod?
You aren't the only one who does it. Frankly I'm surprised you do it at all.

Quote from: KingLegacy313 on August 12, 2015, 05:08:58 PM
Who framed Roger Rabbit?
Doug Walker.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 12, 2015, 05:43:55 PM
Of course I do it, it's the whole point of being a mod, which apparently you don't feel like doing so what the hell, man?
The point of being a mod is making the forum a better place and there's more to that than deleting spambots.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 06:28:48 PM
Fallout Shelter is out on Android. Are you gonna play it?
Sometime, but not now.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 07:03:55 PM
The point of being a mod is making the forum a better place and there's more to that than deleting spambots.

Uhh, maybe but mods are still expected to deal with spambots.

One of the Pokemon devs said that character customization is a feature unique to the Kalos region and won't return in later games. How does that make you feel?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 08:13:33 PM
Uhh, maybe but mods are still expected to deal with spambots.
If you can make people's lives miserable I can put off a few spambots.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 08:13:33 PM
One of the Pokemon devs said that character customization is a feature unique to the Kalos region and won't return in later games. How does that make you feel?
No, Wind said that.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 08:20:26 PM
If you can make people's lives miserable I can put off a few spambots.
Hey, the only person whose life I make "miserable" is you and that's only because you're so easily offended.

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 08:20:26 PM
No, Wind said that.
Uhh, actually, one of the devs said it.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 08:24:38 PM
Hey, the only person whose life I make "miserable" is you and that's only because you're so easily offended.
Really glad you think so.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 08:24:38 PM
Uhh, actually, one of the devs said it.
You don't know Junichi Masuda?
Either way this review was published before ORAS was even released a year ago. Considering Gen 7 is likely to be hitting shelves next year Game Freak has a lot of time to change their minds.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 09:09:41 PM
Either way this review was published before ORAS was even released a year ago. Considering Gen 7 is likely to be hitting shelves next year Game Freak has a lot of time to change their minds.

So you think they'll change their minds for no reason other than because you want them to change their minds?

Actually, you still haven't answered my question on how you'd feel if the next game doesn't have it.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 09:16:38 PM
So you think they'll change their minds for no reason other than because you want them to change their minds?
First of all, no. That would be fucking stupid.

Second of all, you're assuming I'm the only person that wants it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Fans want lots of things, they can't listen to all of them. They said it isn't coming back and there's no reason to believe that they'll change their mind on that.

Now please answer the question.

Ioshyriku

It's understandable considering the previous game took place in the Pokémon version of France, the capital of fashion.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 09:31:26 PM
Fans want lots of things, they can't listen to all of them. They said it isn't coming back and there's no reason to believe that they'll change their mind on that.
Just like they didn't listen to all the people complaining they wanted a Gen III remake, right?  ::)

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 09:31:26 PM
Now please answer the question.
I'd be sad.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 09:51:08 PM
Just like they didn't listen to all the people complaining they wanted a Gen III remake, right?  ::)

Uhh, a Gen III remake was obviously gonna happen no matter what. Whoever thought there was a chance they wouldn't do it is an idiot.

Do you know when Haku is gonna come back?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 09:59:48 PM
Uhh, a Gen III remake was obviously gonna happen no matter what. Whoever thought there was a chance they wouldn't do it is an idiot.
And I'm sure a Gen IV remake is so obviously going to happen now, right? Give the fans a year or two and they'll be shouting, "Sinnoh confirmed!" on every media site on the internet.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 14, 2015, 09:59:48 PM
Do you know when Haku is gonna come back?
He's not. Not anytime soon, anyway. If he isn't talking to you on Skype then it's unlikely you'll hear from him until he gets out of his depressed mood again.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 10:13:03 PM
And I'm sure a Gen IV remake is so obviously going to happen now, right? Give the fans a year or two and they'll be shouting, "Sinnoh confirmed!" on every media site on the internet.

I bet you a hundred dollars that there will be a Gen IV remake on Nintendo's next handheld. Like seriously, isn't it a tradition at this point?

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 14, 2015, 10:13:03 PM
He's not. Not anytime soon, anyway. If he isn't talking to you on Skype then it's unlikely you'll hear from him until he gets out of his depressed mood again.

Have you been keeping in touch with him?