Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Some people consider mushrooms weird so sure.

That and if we order Wendy's I like to dip my burgers in my chili.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Please specify the type of sandwich. Subs, burgers and ice cream also fall into that category among other things.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, I understand it. It's just easier to narrow it down if you give me one specific type. Otherwise I'm just going to cheat and say, "drown the fucking thing in buffalo sauce and chicken".

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Well you can't have a meatball sandwich on white bread, for one.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 17, 2015, 12:20:28 PM
Jesus Christ, I can't believe it took you so long to answer such a simple question and you still didn't answer it correctly. The last time I asked you the same thing you answered right away!
It's been four years since then. People's tastes and mindsets change.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 17, 2015, 12:20:28 PMHow old do you think this girl is?
Obviously if you're asking me it's not the obvious answer, so I'll humor you and say 53.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 17, 2015, 12:40:13 PM
Yes, your mindset has clearly changed. I'm just surprised you never called me out for asking you the same questions again.
I forgot you did.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 17, 2015, 12:40:13 PM
What? No, I just wanted to know how old you think she looks.
I figured it was like those dick girl images where someone asks you if the girl is hot and then shows you the cock between her legs.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I looked her up. I was expecting her to be like 60 years old. Seems more like 18 just from the photo, though.

And I'll have to think about that one. Ask me another question and I'll get back to you later.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

I'm not installing any Homebrew on my 3DS.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Not if I have to install Homebrew onto it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Why don't you want to install homebrew?

jkid101094

It voids warranties and Gamestop won't trade it in should it become obsolete in a few years.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.