Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 23, 2015, 08:56:05 AM
Do you still play Fantasy Life?
No. I put it down forever and will never touch it again.

Quote from: Hakudamashi on August 24, 2015, 03:44:37 AM
What is the speed of fast?
Fast.

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 24, 2015, 06:01:46 AM
Are you ok?
Tired and a bit sick, but I'm OK as ever. Thanks for the concern~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

What's wrong with the way I word my questions?

jkid101094

Asking if I still do something at all and asking me if I do something regularly or plan on doing something are three different questions that I could give three different answers to, and yet you still insist on asking the one that I'll never change my answer to.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Isn't asking you if you do something at all the same as asking you if you do something regularly? I mean, would you seriously give a different answer if I asked you one over the other? And I wasn't interested in if you're planning on playing Fantasy Life. I don't care if you're gonna go back to it next year, I wanted to know if you're playing it right now.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 29, 2015, 09:18:40 AM
Isn't asking you if you do something at all the same as asking you if you do something regularly? I mean, would you seriously give a different answer if I asked you one over the other?
No and yes respectively. I still plan on going back to Fantasy Life and completing those broken tower missions but I don't plan on doing it any time soon.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 29, 2015, 09:18:40 AM
And I wasn't interested in if you're planning on playing Fantasy Life. I don't care if you're gonna go back to it next year, I wanted to know if you're playing it right now.
Then be more specific with your questions.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 29, 2015, 09:52:42 AM
No and yes respectively. I still plan on going back to Fantasy Life and completing those broken tower missions but I don't plan on doing it any time soon.

So you're not playing it at all and you're not playing it regularly. Seems like your answer is the same for both questions.

Then be more specific with your questions.

How could I be more specific in this case?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on August 29, 2015, 09:59:21 AM
So you're not playing it at all and you're not playing it regularly. Seems like your answer is the same for both questions.
Well then you answered your own question.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 29, 2015, 09:59:21 AM
How could I be more specific in this case?
Ask yourself, "how could I make this question more vague?" and do the exact opposite of whatever comes to mind. Rinse, lather and repeat until you have a question so blatant a duck could answer it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 29, 2015, 10:14:45 AM
Well then you answered your own question.

Then why were you seemingly mad at me for asking one question over the other when your response to both is the same? You didn't like the way I worded my question because your answer depended on its interpretation, but in both ways that it could be interpreted your answer was the same.

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 29, 2015, 10:14:45 AM
Ask yourself, "how could I make this question more vague?" and do the exact opposite of whatever comes to mind. Rinse, lather and repeat until you have a question so blatant a duck could answer it.

What's so vague about "Do you still play Fantasy Life?" It's a simple yes or no question that you clearly had no problem answering because you ended up doing it in this post:

Elija2

Have you ever fallen in love with someone who you never actually met?

Elija2

Hey, you like Pokemon and Fantasy Life, right?