Ask jkid Anything You Want. ANYTHING.

Started by jkid101094, October 13, 2011, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

The video's not available in my country.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

"Because I don't enjoy his company and speaking with him makes my mood worse on a consistent basis."

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Pretty sure that ship has already sailed.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

His words were along the lines of, "I'm surprised Eli hasn't noticed I still have him on Steam in case he wants to patch things up. He'll have to come to me, though."

Go get 'em, tiger.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

I hope everything will go well.

And to be on-topic, how have you been lately?

jkid101094

I've been sick, so not great, but I'm getting better.

Today is really pissing me off though because I accidentally updated my New 3DS to 10.3. and there's apparently no way to run Browserhax on it anymore and finding a replacement is the most obnoxious process in the world.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Yeah, it's a shame but I didn't have the foresight. Sucks that one single patch brought my options from at least 5 to 2.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on November 15, 2015, 03:29:00 PM
On the plus side, now you can decorate your HOME Menu with Princess Peach stuff.
Haha...yeah...

Quote from: Elija2 on November 15, 2015, 03:29:00 PM
Yeah, I'm kinda regretting updating too because it looks like some cool homebrew stuff is starting to come out.
Should have maxed my Play Coins while I could. Badge Center is great but certainly not worth what we lost.

Smea seems to be begging for a break and I couldn't find Yellows8 anywhere on the internet so (as far as I know) no one is even looking into getting Homebrew on 10.3 without Cubic Ninja or Ironfall.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

There's always Smash but that exploit sucks.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

It's another game that's too expensive for my blood, though.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.