Main Menu

Ask Haku all of the things.

Started by Hakudamashi, December 15, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

What did you miss most about being away from home?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Do you have trouble pooping in other people's toilets?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Is there an anime adaptation of a manga that you think is better than the source material?

Hakudamashi

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Is there a manga adaptation of an anime that you think is better than the source material?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

How are you liking Puzzle and Dragons?

Hakudamashi

I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

jkid101094

To be fair New Vegas is considered to be one of the worst Fallout games last time I checked. It has it's moments, sure, but I honestly don't blame Wind for not having his interest kept. If you ask me while I love New Vegas' setting Fallout 3 is the better game overall. Not only is the beginning more engaging (you're given the choice to nuke a city about 20 minutes in) but there are a lot more memorable set pieces. Not to mention New Vegas can be confusing as fuck. One mission had me collecting materials for some pimp only to find out he wanted to use them to commit mass genocide of the civillians of New Vegas. Not only that but I didn't use a guide and ended up in a situation where I couldn't continue without killing The Brotherhood of Steel. This would have been fine if my follower that I had kept all game wasn't one of them. Rather than turn on her I simply quit playing the game.

If you want my advice, put New Vegas behind you and give Fallout 3 a shot. That's the game that got my brother and I into the series.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 08, 2015, 06:34:34 PM
Would you eat this?

Yes
Quote from: jkid101094 on June 08, 2015, 09:39:34 PM
To be fair New Vegas is considered to be one of the worst Fallout games last time I checked. It has it's moments, sure, but I honestly don't blame Wind for not having his interest kept. If you ask me while I love New Vegas' setting Fallout 3 is the better game overall. Not only is the beginning more engaging (you're given the choice to nuke a city about 20 minutes in) but there are a lot more memorable set pieces. Not to mention New Vegas can be confusing as fuck. One mission had me collecting materials for some pimp only to find out he wanted to use them to commit mass genocide of the civillians of New Vegas. Not only that but I didn't use a guide and ended up in a situation where I couldn't continue without killing The Brotherhood of Steel. This would have been fine if my follower that I had kept all game wasn't one of them. Rather than turn on her I simply quit playing the game.

If you want my advice, put New Vegas behind you and give Fallout 3 a shot. That's the game that got my brother and I into the series.
Thanks for the advice.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on June 08, 2015, 06:34:34 PM
Would you eat this?
Was on my 3DS earlier so the image didn't pop up but holy fucking dicks on a bagel that's awesome looking.

Would prefer no mustard, though.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Thankfully, I can deal with mustard now.

Back in the day I couldn't stand it.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay