Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

well I don't know what code is this, but it's like this: I like a girl, I feel very close to her, I'm not sure if she likes me or not, and I'm affraid how would she react if she found out that I like her. I feel so stupid, the first time I get on very good with a girl, next I have a crush on her, but I don't wan'na, even if I'm always sad because of lonelyness, I'm still a lone-wolf most of the time, so yeah... I feel a little better that I got this stone off my heart,... but still I have this problem

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 04, 2009, 10:44:47 AM
well I don't know what code is this, but it's like this: I like a girl, I feel very close to her, I'm not sure if she likes me or not, and I'm affraid how would she react if she found out that I like her. I feel so stupid, the first time I get on very good with a girl, next I have a crush on her, but I don't wan'na, even if I'm always sad because of lonelyness, I'm still a lone-wolf most of the time, so yeah... I feel a little better that I got this stone off my heart,... but still I have this problem
same here lol but i act like a friend to someone i like

EchidnaPower

(Epic bump)

I'm back, and I'm bringing the CCoSZ back to life! I was hoping it'd be stickied, but...meh. Anyways, my prayer list is still as follows.

EP's Prayer list

sonicmaddave
Chaos Swissroll
HMS7(by my own choice)

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gleech

Lol thanks for reviving it. And no it hasnt been stickied, we have like, 1 vote D:

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 14, 2009, 05:14:57 AM
(Epic bump)

I'm back, and I'm bringing the CCoSZ back to life! I was hoping it'd be stickied, but...meh. Anyways, my prayer list is still as follows.

EP's Prayer list

sonicmaddave
Chaos Swissroll
HMS7(by my own choice)
he did not bump lol only 10 days with no post lol
but thank you EP for doin that

i need help..........
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

sonicmaddave

Funnily enough, I was away to bump this before but forgot. Anyway thanks to EchidnaPower for reviving it. :)

Post Merge: 15 December 2009, 03:19:37

whats wrong HMS7?

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Gleech on December 14, 2009, 05:17:46 AM
Lol thanks for reviving it. And no it hasnt been stickied, we have like, 1 vote D:

Make that 2. :)
Quote from: HMS7 on December 14, 2009, 05:18:50 AM
he did not bump lol only 10 days with no post lol
but thank you EP for doin that

i need help..........

Well then tell me what's up.
Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 14, 2009, 05:19:22 AM
Funnily enough, I was away to bump this before but forgot. Anyway thanks to EchidnaPower for reviving it. :)

Post Merge: 15 December 2009, 03:19:37

whats wrong HMS7?

No prob buddy.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

you know bro its about lisa.............

i cant stop her.......but the funny thing is
i think i cant stop her and she thinks im the only one who can stop her
O.o
weird i know

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 14, 2009, 05:20:32 AM
Make that 2. :)
Well then tell me what's up.
No prob buddy.
awesome EP you are back!  ;D

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on December 14, 2009, 05:21:09 AM
you know bro its about lisa.............

i cant stop her she.......but the funny thing is
i think i cant stop her and she thinks im the only one who can stop her
O.o
weird i know

I knew it'd be about Lisa, but I'm not sure what you're supposed to "stop" her from doing. Could you specify?
Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 14, 2009, 05:22:13 AM
awesome EP you are back!  ;D

Heh, yeah I am.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 14, 2009, 05:23:05 AM
I knew it'd be about Lisa, but I'm not sure what you're supposed to "stop" her from doing. Could you specify?
sucide......
every fews days she will snap and say i cant do it any more
but then for some reason i feel like calling her...like right now i feel like calling her i dont know why
and she will be about to cut her self and i talk her out of it....but her parents think im the reason why she is that why...they think i fight with lisa and i hurt her
but i dont
ever time i call her or she calls me im a calm hearted person and i never raise my voice to her so now she cant even go to sleep with out hearing my voice
but ever time i call her she is always cryin and i calm her down ever time
but the last time she tried to kill her self her parents told her she cant ever talk to me again...but i begged her to let her dad talk to me so i could tell him everything about me....she never let me do it >.<
but now when i or her calls we always talk for hrs( i mean hrs) the last one lasted 4 hrs >.<
but saturday morning she woke me up at 5 and told me she had a night mare and i calmed her down
then she opens up to me and tells me everything about her life
from the day she was born to saturday......
some things cant ever escape from my mouth

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on December 14, 2009, 05:34:51 AM
sucide......
every fews days she will snap and say i cant do it any more
but then for some reason i feel like calling her...like right now i feel like calling her i dont know why
and she will be about to cut her self and i talk her out of it....but her parents think im the reason why she is that why...they think i fight with lisa and i hurt her
but i dont
ever time i call her or she calls me im a calm hearted person and i never raise my voice to her so now she cant even go to sleep with out hearing my voice
but ever time i call her she is always cryin and i calm her down ever time
but the last time she tried to kill her self her parents told her she cant ever talk to me again...but i begged her to let her dad talk to me so i could tell him everything about me....she never let me do it >.<
but now when i or her calls we always talk for hrs( i mean hrs) the last one lasted 4 hrs >.<
but saturday morning she woke me up at 5 and told me she had a night mare and i calmed her down
then she opens up to me and tells me everything about her life
from the day she was born to saturday......
some things cant ever escape from my mouth

Dude, that's deep. Well, you could start by telling yourself that you'll never again even THINK about committing suicide. I notice you seem to be doing a very good job of being a comforter. But if she's not Christian, then you need to start trying to show her that God provides hope for life. Give it a try.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 14, 2009, 05:39:04 AM
Dude, that's deep. Well, you could start by telling yourself that you'll never again even THINK about committing suicide. I notice you seem to be doing a very good job of being a comforter. But if she's not Christian, then you need to start trying to show her that God provides hope for life. Give it a try.
im not gonna
i cant leave her...not again
but saturday while i was at work she sends me that she has to take anti drepessants
and i said i hope they can calm my riot girl(her nickname lol....yes its from the song riot girl)down
and she sends me -sigh-nothing can calm me down but my riot boy(my nickname :D)
she really needs me

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on December 14, 2009, 05:43:50 AM
im not gonna
i cant leave her...not again
but saturday while i was at work she sends me that she has to take anti drepessants
and i said i hope they can calm my riot girl(her nickname lol....yes its from the song riot girl)down
and she sends me -sigh-nothing can calm me down but my riot boy(my nickname :D)
she really needs me

Well man, I'll pray for you. But anti-depressent pills won't help much. If she's depressed, God is the only real answer.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 14, 2009, 05:46:20 AM
Well man, I'll pray for you. But anti-depressent pills won't help much. If she's depressed, God is the only real answer.
i know you have been for a while now thanks EP
but she told me that the last time she took them she cut herself so bad that she almost died(about 5 months before she met me)
but she is scared that all this crap she tells me will make me leave her.....but it is really makeing me love her more