Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

I agree EP is a great help to everyone. ;D

EchidnaPower

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 08, 2010, 03:32:28 AM
EP, You Amaze me.
Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 08, 2010, 03:35:52 AM
I agree EP is a great help to everyone. ;D

I appreciate the comments. But the glory goes to God.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Kirby

All Hail God Almighty!

sonicmaddave

Just needing to let out frustration about my stupid ex on deviantart. Have a read HERE to see my story.

JetTheHawk

Im not sure if this is a problem I can fix, but whatever, read my "Oh god" topic
NO SIGNATURE

xaio

heey gaiz..
i'm kinda code grey, because i got my DS taken away, and i REALLY wanna play fossil fighters! i'm slowly spiraling back into my depression hole without that game... that's right,i'm defendant upon a game to stay away from depression....but it's serious, i feel drained...just incomplete, it just makes me feel like a monster (not LIKE meepalot, were just an alternate human race <__<),and a reject from society...

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 08, 2010, 12:02:36 PM
Just needing to let out frustration about my stupid ex on deviantart. Have a read HERE to see my story.

Well Dave, here's what I say. I've learned through experience that there are some people you just can't talk to. There are people out there with issues like her. The way I see it, seeing that she's your ex...you don't have to worry anymore. You've tried your very best to try and help her, and she swats you away. All that means is, she doesn't want to listen. Whatever she does is between her and God now. You are not her boyfriend anymore? All you can do then, is to pray for her. But don't count on yourself to fix the issue. The Bible says: "We are weak, but God is strong. Let God take care of the problem.

Quote from: xaio on January 08, 2010, 03:25:08 PM
heey gaiz..
i'm kinda code grey, because i got my DS taken away, and i REALLY wanna play fossil fighters! i'm slowly spiraling back into my depression hole without that game... that's right,i'm defendant upon a game to stay away from depression....but it's serious, i feel drained...just incomplete, it just makes me feel like a monster (not LIKE meepalot, were just an alternate human race <__<),and a reject from society...

Hmmm...I've felt that drained problem recently. But I won't open that door again. Anyways, one thing you could do, is do your very best to earn that game back. But don't make it obvious. another thing you could do, is find another hobby. Try reading a book about something you're interested in. But the best advice would be this: Ask God to comfort you, and take away that feeling of depression. Try reading the New Testament of the Bible. It's always a good place to start. I'll be praying for you as well.

EP's Prayer List:

sonicmaddave
Chaos Swissroll
HMS7
Lisa(HMS7's GF)
Gleech
Leviathan
xaio

I love Jesus! Do you?

JetTheHawk

can anyone help my problem./.
NO SIGNATURE

xaio

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 08, 2010, 03:48:04 PM
Hmmm...I've felt that drained problem recently. But I won't open that door again. Anyways, one thing you could do, is do your very best to earn that game back. But don't make it obvious. another thing you could do, is find another hobby. Try reading a book about something you're interested in. But the best advice would be this: Ask God to comfort you, and take away that feeling of depression. Try reading the New Testament of the Bible. It's always a good place to start. I'll be praying for you as well.

EP's Prayer List:

sonicmaddave
Chaos Swissroll
HMS7
Lisa(HMS7's GF)
Gleech
Leviathan
xaio
i've read so many books lateley, that all other books a FUTILE.. besides the twilight series...i still want new moon (what i'm tryin to get) i get back my DS th day of report cards.....SHIT THAT;S A PROBLEM ....but not code black worth...but, ugh i need to HELP rosie! I MUST GET THAT DAMN ZINO!!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

EchidnaPower

QuoteK, so after P.E in school today I was walking to goto art class, and I see my ex walking by and talking shit about me, and like a whole gang of girls are th ere, and they seem pretty pissed. Er what should I do,

(Oh and I broke up with her, not her breaking up with me, Dont ask why.)

Well, without details it's not easy. What should you do about the angry girls? Walk past them without a word. About your EX-GF talking junk about you? Well, this is the best advice I can give: You should come to God and tell him, "Lord, this person is hurting me. Take care of it." And you should leave it at that. Since she's your EX, nothing she says anymore should make any difference. Whatever reason she has to talk junk about you is obviously from her POV, and shouldn't even be acknowledged. Just chillax, and let God do his work. You are now on my prayer list.

EP's Prayer List:

sonicmaddave
Chaos Swissroll
HMS7
Lisa(HMS7's GF)
Gleech
Leviathan
xaio
JetTheHawk

Quote from: xaio on January 08, 2010, 04:17:03 PM
i've read so many books lateley, that all other books a FUTILE.. besides the twilight series...i still want new moon (what i'm tryin to get) i get back my DS th day of report cards.....SHIT THAT;S A PROBLEM ....but not code black worth...but, ugh i need to HELP rosie! I MUST GET THAT DAMN ZINO!!!

Erm...I don't know what that means, but there are other things. Try playing sports, maybe watch TV? But if it's REALLY a case of depression, then you should do what I said. Ask Jesus to come into your heart if you haven't already, and ask Him to help you.

I love Jesus! Do you?

xaio

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 08, 2010, 04:31:26 PM
Well, without details it's not easy. What should you do about the angry girls? Walk past them without a word. About your EX-GF talking junk about you? Well, this is the best advice I can give: You should come to God and tell him, "Lord, this person is hurting me. Take care of it." And you should leave it at that. Since she's your EX, nothing she says anymore should make any difference. Whatever reason she has to talk junk about you is obviously from her POV, and shouldn't even be acknowledged. Just chillax, and let God do his work. You are now on my prayer list.

EP's Prayer List:

sonicmaddave
Chaos Swissroll
HMS7
Lisa(HMS7's GF)
Gleech
Leviathan
xaio
JetTheHawk

Erm...I don't know what that means, but there are other things. Try playing sports, maybe watch TV? But if it's REALLY a case of depression, then you should do what I said. Ask Jesus to come into your heart if you haven't already, and ask Him to help you.

OMG!!! (oh my gizzarwindy) JESUS ANSWERED ME!! I CAN PLAY MY GAME!!! MY DAD SAID HE NEVER TOOK IT FROM ME, BUT HE TOOK THE DS FROM ME UNTIL I FINISHED MY HOME  WORK! I COULDA HAD IT THIS WHOLE TIME!!! THANK YOU ECHIDNA POWER FOR GIVING ME THE STRENGTH TO ASK!! BLESS YOu!

also, i would like to join you guys with the grey and black group

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind

John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel

Sonic360

Code grey black and red.  Well, I've come here because after 2 days of silence, I've decided to come open about it.  My uncle and my dad got into an argument,(to tell you the truth they hate each other) and my uncle went out to his truck, got his gun and held it point blank at my dad's head but then I got up and rammed into my uncle, the gun had shot but it missed my dad and hit my aunt.  I was so nervestrucken that I was mentally paralized at the time.  Later while she was in the hospital the doctors had told me... she died from the gunshot wound.  I just can't take the pressure of some of this being my fault, I feel guilty of what happened that night.  

sonicmaddave

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 08, 2010, 03:48:04 PM
Well Dave, here's what I say. I've learned through experience that there are some people you just can't talk to. There are people out there with issues like her. The way I see it, seeing that she's your ex...you don't have to worry anymore. You've tried your very best to try and help her, and she swats you away. All that means is, she doesn't want to listen. Whatever she does is between her and God now. You are not her boyfriend anymore? All you can do then, is to pray for her. But don't count on yourself to fix the issue. The Bible says: "We are weak, but God is strong. Let God take care of the problem.

You make a good point, while I don't really care for her anymore, she gets on my nerves totally. All she ever does is whine, bitch, moan and attention seek; see her Journals. They are all whining, moaning and crying over things like she hates her parents for not letting her have a mobile phone. She also in the space of 12 months uploaded a grand total of 643 deviations including scraps. She wonders why she is losing friends as well, ironic.

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 08, 2010, 07:23:03 PM
Code grey black and red.  Well, I've come here because after 2 days of silence, I've decided to come open about it.  My uncle and my dad got into an argument,(to tell you the truth they hate each other) and my uncle went out to his truck, got his gun and held it point blank at my dad's head but then I got up and rammed into my uncle, the gun had shot but it missed my dad and hit my aunt.  I was so nervestrucken that I was mentally paralized at the time.  Later while she was in the hospital the doctors had told me... she died from the gunshot wound.  I just can't take the pressure of some of this being my fault, I feel guilty of what happened that night.   

Well, if I am honest from what you told us you have done nothing wrong you should not feel guilty. That must have been so terrible to witness. I am also sorry to hear about your aunt. It's a terrible tradgegy which you had to be involved in. Your uncle shouldn't be pointing guns at people's faces.

Shadow26

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 08, 2010, 07:23:03 PM
Code grey black and red.  Well, I've come here because after 2 days of silence, I've decided to come open about it.  My uncle and my dad got into an argument,(to tell you the truth they hate each other) and my uncle went out to his truck, got his gun and held it point blank at my dad's head but then I got up and rammed into my uncle, the gun had shot but it missed my dad and hit my aunt.  I was so nervestrucken that I was mentally paralized at the time.  Later while she was in the hospital the doctors had told me... she died from the gunshot wound.  I just can't take the pressure of some of this being my fault, I feel guilty of what happened that night.   
Its not your fault.Your uncle got the gun out and pointed it at your Dad's face.And it was very brave to hit your uncle,then just look at your uncle pointing the gun at your Dad.If you didn't do anything,your Dad would be dead now,but you did something.You saved his life.And i am sure your Auntie could always forgive you :)

sonicmaddave

I am giving Shadow26 a karma for what he said he definitely deserves that karma. :)