Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

*crys as hard as possible*
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Kirby

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

MY GF CHEATED ON ME FOR 2 WEEKS AND ITS OVER AND NOW I GOT ANOTHER GF AND ITS OVER *crys even harder*

Kirby

Oh my God, I didn't know! I'm So Sorry!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 11, 2010, 10:20:08 AM
MY GF CHEATED ON ME FOR 2 WEEKS AND ITS OVER AND NOW I GOT ANOTHER GF AND ITS OVER *crys even harder*

I'm sorry man. I'm praying that God comforts you more than ever.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 11, 2010, 10:22:33 AM
Oh my God, I didn't know! I'm So Sorry!
its fine....all my friends have been tryin to cheer me up....this all happened at christmas too D':

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 11, 2010, 10:26:07 AM
its fine....all my friends have been tryin to cheer me up....this all happened at christmas too D':

Just never lose sight that there is Someone who loves you more than anyone else in the world. (Points up)

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

yeah i know he is....i just need a human touch...a hug or someone to knock some since into me

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 11, 2010, 10:28:59 AM
yeah i know he is....i just need a human touch...a hug or someone to knock some since into me

I can understand that. I wish I could be there personally my friend.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

yeah...now my friend kelsie...is all like robbie i told you..and she is tryin to get me to love her

EchidnaPower

Well, has she ever had a BF before?

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

she is the one who i cheated on lisa with.......so yeah it was me.......now i cant stop loving my kitten(my last gf cat)

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 11, 2010, 10:39:40 AM
she is the one who i cheated on lisa with.......so yeah it was me.......now i cant stop loving my kitten(my last gf cat)

Well, the best advice I can give, is to ask God to take your hand, and guide you through this ordeal. If God wants you with her, you'll know.

I love Jesus! Do you?

john-the-hedgie

I think i'd be good for code purple and pink
He who makes a beast of him self, gets rid of the pain of being a man-A7x

I'm getting sick of people saying fake facts about sonic.. >> and acting like a sonic guru lol :3 i probably know more stuff about the series in my toe than you know in you head >> lol :D