CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Quote from: john-the-hedgie on January 11, 2010, 11:17:53 AM
I think i'd be good for code purple and pink

I think you will as well John. ;)
Quote from: Gleech on January 10, 2010, 12:10:37 PM
I just wanted to let some people know, one of my online friends, I call him Cliff but his name is Michael (Or Mike), the boiler in his house exploded and he has burns on his back, apparently he and his dad are the only ones that are injured, I don't know about his mom and I think his sister, no I KNOW his sister moved out, she's married.

Anyway he also lost a friend on friday due to a car crash.

I'd like people to pray for him, or anything that might help in your eyes... He really needs comfort, and healing. I don't know how serious everything is, since he's IMing on his phone, and usually busy on messenger, but he said he lost about everything... and that's gotta' be really hard.

He also isn't a christian, which kind of makes things worse on him.

And Draco did it, I'm pretty sure. I was hesitating to sticky it.

Wow thats terrible I hope he turns out okay. Also losing a friend in a car crash is very sad. :(

Quote from: HMS7 on January 11, 2010, 10:20:08 AM
MY GF CHEATED ON ME FOR 2 WEEKS AND ITS OVER AND NOW I GOT ANOTHER GF AND ITS OVER *crys even harder*

I already heard this on myspace but I hope you are ok. :(

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 11, 2010, 10:41:18 AM
Well, the best advice I can give, is to ask God to take your hand, and guide you through this ordeal. If God wants you with her, you'll know.
kelsie tryed to kill her self yesterday..she cut her arm open....
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

ChaosDazer

Soo, is Kelsie your Girlfriend or just a friend?

The best advice to give her is to tell her to not waste her life. I'm sure she has many good caring friends like you, and tell her that no matter what happens you'll be there for her.

I'm not cut out for this stuff...I'll try and help though. ^_^
witty sig caption

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 06:31:28 AM
kelsie tryed to kill her self yesterday..she cut her arm open....

Well then she's your new project. Time to show her God's love.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 12, 2010, 06:38:01 AM
Soo, is Kelsie your Girlfriend or just a friend?

The best advice to give her is to tell her to not waste her life. I'm sure she has many good caring friends like you, and tell her that no matter what happens you'll be there for her.

I'm not cut out for this stuff...I'll try and help though. ^_^
she is my friend and she dont want to be my friend she wants to be my girlfriend

sonicmaddave

While this thread is going I best say I am feeling depressed myself, from a bullying asshole who is older than my dad even. :(

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 06:50:38 AM
While this thread is going I best say I am feeling depressed myself, from a bullying asshole who is older than my dad even. :(
bro whats wrong man*hugs you*

Shadow26

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 06:46:51 AM
she is my friend and she dont want to be my friend she wants to be my girlfriend
Do you have a girlfriend?
Whats wrong?

HMS7

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 12, 2010, 06:53:25 AM
Do you have a girlfriend?
no...but i dont want her as my girlfriend...i want her to still be my friend

ChaosDazer

Have you talked to your Sis? He does seem very strange....
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 06:52:38 AM
bro whats wrong man*hugs you*
My sister's boyfriend is a bullying asshole he is older than my dad. :(

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 12, 2010, 06:56:34 AM
Have you talked to your Sis? He does seem very strange....
I tried but nobody seems to listen not even my parents, he got everyone fooled into thinking he is a good guy. :o

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 12, 2010, 06:53:25 AM
Do you have a girlfriend?Whats wrong?

General depression about my sister's boyfriend. :(

Shadow26

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 06:54:37 AM
no...but i dont want her as my girlfriend...i want her to still be my friend
So you didn't give her a chance...?
Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 06:58:00 AM
My sister's boyfriend is a bullying asshole he is older than my dad. :(
I tried but nobody seems to listen not even my parents, he got everyone fooled into thinking he is a good guy. :o

General depression about my sister's boyfriend. :(
Grr.......him AGAIN?! >:(
Tell him "Bring it on Oldy" and let the games begin!First let him get into your room and say bad things at you.But before he does that,ask your sis to come to your room.When she does......BAM!She hears what he's telling about you and that means an angry sis...

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 12, 2010, 07:01:07 AM
So you didn't give her a chance...?Grr.......him AGAIN?! >:(
Tell him "Bring it on Oldy" and let the games begin!First let him get into your room and say bad things at you.But before he does that,ask your sis to come to your room.When she does......BAM!She hears what he's telling about you and that means an angry sis...
Good idea ;) she is actually aware of the situation, just powerless. :(

I feel like either smashing his nose in, or calling the police before he comes down. DX

Shadow26

So why doesn't your sister do anything about it?!Tell her to talk with him.Give him a few chances or lives.Or even maybe every night when your alone,tell your sister what he says to you everyday.

sonicmaddave

She tried telling him and stuff but he carries on coldly, as if she hasn't told him at all. She even got angry at him yet carries on with it. He even got my brother to try drinking alcohol, claiming to him it will "help him get into puberty quicker". My brother is only 11. DX